Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schtauffenz

02-08-2013

Still waiting for him to pop up in the store... PLEASSSSE RIOT!

Pldl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

This skin is perfect for Draven.

Spookypatrol

02-08-2013

So the person I mentioned a couple pages ago who was bad mouthing Firedancer apparently has publicly bad mouthed it more than once and in a similar fashion each time. Look, I understand if someone doesn't like the skin personally, but a respectful opinion is different from actually saying the skin sucks. (As if over 3,000 people didn't disagree.) I can handle the criticism and I know it's the Internet, and the Internet is full of disrespect, it just almost seems silly to me.

Anyway I digress, I thank you guys for the comments as usual, and hopefully the thread will keep going strong~

BrownBurr

02-08-2013

Re-bump. Once again, I would buy the hell out of this skin.
A very well-made skin idea, Spookypatrol

MechaKungfuJesus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

This skin is straight up amazing, riot needs to implement this noaw.

CosmicNoodle

02-08-2013

This needs to happen

Spookypatrol

02-08-2013

Thanks

Slightly off topic but not necessarily. Apparently Morello "confirmed" that a Pulsefire Ezreal-quality skin is due to be released sometime within the next six months I believe? I'm curious to know what it'll be my other curiosity is wondering if its a fan skin, seeing as there are so many fan skins who could potentially be given that level of detail. It's incredibly doubtful, in my opinion, but the quick response the question got makes me wonder if Riot already has a skin in mind?

Also with the holiday skins winding down I wonder when we're going to start seeing some non-holiday or event skins. :3

ThePlatypirate

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
Thanks

Slightly off topic but not necessarily. Apparently Morello "confirmed" that a Pulsefire Ezreal-quality skin is due to be released sometime within the next six months I believe? I'm curious to know what it'll be my other curiosity is wondering if its a fan skin, seeing as there are so many fan skins who could potentially be given that level of detail. It's incredibly doubtful, in my opinion, but the quick response the question got makes me wonder if Riot already has a skin in mind?

Also with the holiday skins winding down I wonder when we're going to start seeing some non-holiday or event skins. :3
Huh, interesting. I hope by PFE quality, they don't just mean PFE price... Unless of course it really deserves it.
Firedancer would of course deserve it if they gave it a whole suite of new animations and such, but I know you never had that in mind. It would certainly be a damn good quality 975 skin. I doubt most people would have problems paying 1350 if they included the couple of new animations you've proposed.

Spookypatrol

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlatypirate View Post
Huh, interesting. I hope by PFE quality, they don't just mean PFE price... Unless of course it really deserves it.
Firedancer would of course deserve it if they gave it a whole suite of new animations and such, but I know you never had that in mind. It would certainly be a damn good quality 975 skin. I doubt most people would have problems paying 1350 if they included the couple of new animations you've proposed.
Right, I don't have a problem with the price point so long as it's deserved (and hopefully done in the same temporary sale way as PFE XD) And nah, I'm not sure if Firedancer really could. The amount of alterations they'd have to do to make it a skin of that caliber would be insane. I'm not sure the theme could handle it. 1350, sure, although I think we're all still hoping for a strong-quality 975 if we see it at all.

Spookypatrol

02-09-2013

Bumping Yesterday was a decent day for activity. I'm going to try to keep the thread active today to see how far we get~

(I think by now the popularity of this thread is evident... Right now I'm keeping things active to ensure that it is still consistently wanted and not just an activity phase... If that makes sense.)