Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hester

02-07-2013

I still love this idea.

Spookypatrol

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlatypirate View Post
That first case is just like people who leave negative comments and just bump the thread. All the guy is doing is demonstrating how widespread your influence is (it was apparently the first thing that occurred to him when Draven skins were mentioned), and advertising how popular it is to anyone that hadn't heard of it (hence the downvotes).

And you know what they say about the second one. Mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery.
This is all very true it does amuse me how people just bump threads with negative comments. Anyway, thanks for the reply~

Spookypatrol

02-07-2013

Hmm, +9 until 2900. Think we can make it today? If not, high hopes on tomorrow, and thanks in advance, even though I'll just thank you all afterwards, too :P (I'm still amazed that new people are still seeing this thread. But then I see threads with over 9k upvotes and it blows my mind XD)

Ninja Disco Frog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
Hmm, +9 until 2900. Think we can make it today? If not, high hopes on tomorrow, and thanks in advance, even though I'll just thank you all afterwards, too :P (I'm still amazed that new people are still seeing this thread. But then I see threads with over 9k upvotes and it blows my mind XD)
We can do it!

Spookypatrol

02-07-2013

Maybe On the note of threads with ridiculously high +1s, I almost pity them, since those threads usually are skin threads that have yet to be seen official Blows my mind... But eh, back to focusing on Firedancer. Thanks for the bump : D

Spookypatrol

02-07-2013

Great news, I think I've finally decided what my next drawing for this thread is going to be. I'm going to draw a weapon study for his axes, since I feel I've been remarkably inconsistent with them, and I think the way they function is still a bit unclear, specifically how they rotate outward.

Spookypatrol

02-08-2013

Bumping, gonna attempt to draw the axe study sometime today. If not you guys should still see it relatively soon.

Ndizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

BuMp DiS Up i would totally learn how to fire dance in really life
and the skin is sick good art i hope riot makes this a reality
DRAVEN IST NUMBER 1

Sunaether

02-08-2013

I went ahead and gave you my +1. I am an awful Draven, but I would learn to play him to use this skin.

Spookypatrol

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunaether View Post
I went ahead and gave you my +1. I am an awful Draven, but I would learn to play him to use this skin.
He's definitely different to most adcs... I personally build him tankier than most adcs and prioritize damage over attack speed, but that's me, and I'm not particularly interested in getting into a debate over playstyle and builds, hehe XD Back to the skin, though, I appreciate that, thanks~