Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaowy

02-04-2013

I just don't get what Riot's really waiting for, this is instant money!

(Not blaming Riot, just think about the benefits with nothing to lose...or I think)

FLANIG0N

02-04-2013

OMG i think my pants just got a little wet. I have been waiting for a new Draven skin. His last one was bada** but this one is 10x more. Can't wait to throw my money at my monitor, oh wait... I ALREADY AM.

Spookypatrol

02-04-2013

@Chaowy: I thank you for the thoughtful reply In regards to your skin ideas, as I've said, I don't take requests, however, I know that your request was not a direct one. With that in mind, I do appreciate that your post wasn't a direct request, and the thoughtfulness behind your comments regarding my own skin are really appreciated! I can't say I'll ever really make anything along the lines of your skin ideas, though, that's a promise I can't make. ):

To the others: Thank you very much for your replies and comments!

Spookypatrol

02-04-2013

Well! I feel a bit more on my feet after the lovely comments you guys have given~ I was stalking around the forums as per usual and went through IronStylus's explanation on the Steel Legion skins. I must say, I greatly appreciated reading it and actually gained some level of appreciation for the skins. Why am I mentioning this? Well, with Steel Legion comes its antithesis, Bioforge. There's a quite high probability of a Bioforge Draven skin, and I admit I am a bit weary. I'm concerned that the skin might butcher Draven's vibe. (At this point a bunch of us just want to see a new Draven skin of sorts, though, haha.) But as a brief discussion, I'm more concerned that it'll become another Soul Reaver. Funny enough, Soul Reaver is actually a quite popular skin statistically, but a lot of the more die-hard Draven fans such as myself, and many of you guys whom have posted her have stated, aren't fond of it because of the lack of a "Draven-y" vibe.

So now I'm basically just hoping that we don't see Bioforge so soon, if we ever do. Even if we don't see Firedancer, I've got my fingers crossed for something more fit for the Dravester's theme, not the theme of a skin set.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Bump! Glad the thread is picking up again

Agent109

02-04-2013

I'm here supporting you SpookyPatrol!

I just hope you do realize(if you don't) that you have magnificent skills and eyes to see a balanced piece of art, and that is what you've created right there. FireDancer Draven is you creation, remember that. If they use it or not, be proud that you actually even made a "skin" that was praised even if it isn't Riot Official. If you're wanted to make your skin for Riot and they don't use the exact skin but your intention was help. You did help! You've made a spark of new ideas. Remember, don't let your flames of happiness die out because you should be happy because you've helped Riot, and made people happy seeing an amazing piece of art. Well, nice work. Congrats to you! Keep up dat good ol work! Humptidy-bumpty!

AxisXIViral

02-04-2013

Please god yes. Draven needs a new skin.

Spookypatrol

02-04-2013

@Agent109: *bows* I really thank you again. I greatly appreciate the thought behind your kind words. You guys have all been really great. I can't say thank you enough.

Another note, one that caught my attention and I just had to make mention. It looks like "Debonair Jayce" is the newest leaked skin, and to me, that looks like a Valentine's skin. This is fantastic news (if it is) for me and probably for most of us; one, that means Draven is extra-due his skin, and two, that means it's looking like Heartseeker isn't going to be it, but Firedancer is apparently still on the table.

On the note of Debonair Jayce: I am greatly amused by it and feel it suits him well XD (pun not intended by his wearing of a suit.)

Spookypatrol

02-05-2013

We're still slightly behind the number of +1s needed daily to meet the 3,000 mark by Valentine's, but chances are we'll meet the mark only a couple days after, so that's awesome looking forward to seeing that 3k milestone. A lot of us have worked hard to see the skin get this far.

Cpt Polux

02-05-2013

i will buy this skin