Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IonDragonX

02-03-2013

Why is this not a thing YET?!

Oblìvíon

02-03-2013

riot WE NEED IT

Spookypatrol

02-03-2013

Thanks!

Well, as stated, in a few weeks (aka after Valentines) if we don't see Heartseeker I'll at least be calmer... This is me being brutally honest. As I've also stated, I know with certainty that there are a lot of people who like it. Working purely off numbers, there are more Firedancer supporters, though, so I think a lot of people will agree with my brutal honesty here.

I digress. I don't need to keep repeating this, you all know by now, hehe. Let's all aim for that Valentine's goal, anyway: +3000 :]

Spookypatrol

02-03-2013

Going ahead and bumping. I'll see if I can get some new sketches in at some point, I'm just kind of at a loss for what to add to the thread... Honestly, the maintenance of it is becoming increasingly more challenging now that I don't have any updates to the original post, and I don't like bumping without anything to say... I feel that gets quite annoying.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Bump!

Spookypatrol

02-04-2013

Bumping as well. I think we're *just* under the daily +1s needed to meet the Valentine's goal, but we'll still make it pretty close. Not that it really matters, considering the goals don't actually affect anything but set milestones for the thread.

Spookypatrol

02-04-2013

Looks like we're starting to reach the point where bumps aren't doing a whole lot. (At least not from me.) I'm hoping the support gathered so far is enough to convince Riot, even if support from here on out doesnt even approach the magnitude of support the thread gathered in earlier stages.

Although one thing to consider is that this thread has only been around for about four months... I've gotten so antsy I still tend to forget its relative youth.

TheGMG

02-04-2013

This needs to happen!!!

Chaowy

02-04-2013

Hello SpookyPatrol,

I've noticed you time of fame on the General Discussion Board. I see how you've made a quite magnificent piece of art as well with its 3D-model. You've put up so much effort and I'm here honored to talk to you and say you've done a wonderfully, amazing job. I believe you have more-in-store for your future regarding making an entire Skin (That includes Splash art and 3D-Model/Sculpt Art). I've also made this "Reply" to give some of my personal new skin ideas that I've worked on and won't be sharing but maybe you can get a glimps of your own idea for these suggestions:

- Soul Goddess Ahri
- PentaKill Fiora
- Oat Tree Maokai
- Carpenter Olaf
- Fortune Teller Ahri
- Rain Forest Nunu(Gorilla and a Human or Monkey)
- Unborn Yorick
- Full Moon Warwick
- Trained Killer Fiora(Name could change)

I have more a lot more but the list would go on. This list may seem ridiculous to you because of the names(I think about that to myself), but I really think having an idea of how each skin could look like might give you an "idea" of what to draw and when you finish you can maybe think of a better name to fit the Art or Skin.

I do hope someone from Riot either sends you an Email to keep you informed if they're looking into this or are going to post something up here regarding the ideas for the skin that you've created for them to use. I hope they really get in touch and make(if necessary) legal agreements cause this skin "is to buy for". I would buy draven to get this...and both with RP, maybe even buy another batch of prepaid cards. That's how good this is.

Riot, if you could please keep this Madam informed of what you're thinking of the Skin "At least".

Best of Luck to you!
@SpookyPatrol,

Agent109

BloodworksInc

02-04-2013

Do it, do it now.

For Glorious Noxus, for Glorious Executioners everywhere;

FOR GLORIOUS DRAAAAAAAVEN BAH-BAY!

No, but seriously. Very well designed skin, I quite like the look of it, it's clearly thought out well - the in-game model looks fantastic. I would definitely buy this for Draven.

For Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven.