Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

01-27-2013

Bumping, have a personal goal to meet in under a month. Lets do it :3

Also, Valentine's is soon... I wonder what the heartseeker supporters are thinking? All I know is that Riot will have a pretty upset community if they went with heartseeker -_- so once we weather the storm that is Valentine's, hopefully we will see a Firedancer. Who knows :3 I'll definitely be a lot calmer after Valentine's XD

Spookypatrol

01-28-2013

Hello, I wanted to make some clarifications about my last post relating to Valentine's. I feel like how I said it kind of discredited Heartseeker supporters. I didn't want it to come off that way, considering there are definitely quite a few supporters, including mutual supporters of Firedancer, too. What I meant was that, purely statistically speaking, Firedancer is well over twice as popular as Heartseeker. That's statistically speaking alone. I admit, I do take issue with the thread for a variety of reasons, but I cannot pretend that there's no one who likes it, or even prefers it. So what I meant by my post was to say that statistically speaking, Firedancer has a much larger sample of the community behind it. Because of this, I know there will be widespread disappointment if Valentine's comes along and we see Heartseeker. After Valentine's, it's not very likely the skin will be released, at least not until next Valentine's, so I know I'll sleep a lot better knowing that if we pass by Valentine's and see no skin, Firedancer still has a really good chance.

Additionally, Heartseeker is purely a fanservice skin... While Firedancer has some fanservicey elements, (I am female, it was bound to happen mildly XD) I feel overall it's more community friendly overall... Which is probably a reason it has over double the popularity.

TCQ Telion

01-28-2013

Riot seriously needs to get onto this. This skin makes sense with his mechanics, and is 100% BADASS AND AMAZING LOOKING LIKE OMG.
RIOT. PLS.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

01-28-2013

I don't get it.

Concept Art? CHECK
Model? CHECK
Animations? CHECK

Why no in game?

Spookypatrol

01-28-2013

XD one can only hope my dedication is something Riot makes note of, even though all of the specifics are almost pointless since Riot has to redesign, anyway~

Thank you both though :]

Spookypatrol

01-28-2013

Bumping, and still deciding what else to add to this thread... Almost tempted to draw a new mugshot since the old one is so outdated by now.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Bump!

Moragtao

01-28-2013

If possible, I'd buy this skin twice.

Ninja Disco Frog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Bump!

GDrityFive

01-29-2013

Would buy.