Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin: Firedancer Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

01-20-2013

Morning bump thanks for the comments as usual~

uzziduzzi

01-20-2013

I play draven and im polynesian. I would be HONNORED to have this skin. I have to give thanks for putting my culture out into the open. and for recongizing my culture. Once agian. Thank you -Uzzi

AmericanCyclone

01-20-2013

I want this dammit

Spookypatrol

01-20-2013

@Uzzi: absolutely fire dancing is an impressive art, and the elements were suiting for Draven. However, Riot's implementation of the fire dance as Draven's dance already shows they acknowledge Polynesian culture, I'm just glad I could accurately portray the theme :3

Beezil

01-20-2013

Draven, Elise, Karma, Vi, and Trundle need new skins.

Defalla

Recruiter

01-20-2013

This skin is amazing! I want it!

Lauren Faust

01-20-2013

Do you have a link to your skin art request thread? I made a thread for a skin idea and could use some help if you aren't too busy.

Spookypatrol

01-20-2013

Quote:
Lauren Faust:
Do you have a link to your skin art request thread? I made a thread for a skin idea and could use some help if you aren't too busy.

The only reason I'm not handing out the link is that it isn't an art request thread as such ): I don't take direct requests for skin ideas, I only take requests for what Champions people believe need new skins, and then I come up with my own skin idea for that Champion. Sorry ):

Edit: The reason I don't is that if I start doing art for one person's skin idea I'll get flooded with requests, and I really can't handle all of that work. I've tried doing similar request threads before on other sides and been overwhelmed. I'm not following that trend again XD

ThePlatypirate

01-20-2013

Bump!

Nahuel1

01-20-2013

I love this skin please Riot let this be a skin!