Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja Disco Frog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
For you.
Awesome xD lol

Over 2600 ups? Congrats!

Alpengeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Riot pls

Spookypatrol

01-18-2013

As usual, thanks for the bumps (and of course the Riot Pls'es : P)

Spookypatrol

01-18-2013

I've linked Treasure Hunter Volibear to the op of this thread I'll be working on Stormcaller Soraka and Treasure Hunter Volibear as side projects, then, but as stated many, many times before, this thread is still my #1 priority and pride and joy.

King GrimPhenom

01-18-2013

His passive should light the victim on fire for its duration instead of bleeding

Spookypatrol

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
His passive should light the victim on fire for its duration instead of bleeding
Aye, I have a note specifically for that underneath the animation stillframes for his abilities, hehe.

Basilio

01-18-2013

bump. Riot. Please.

Spookypatrol

01-18-2013

Wow, looks like people are really starting to jump on the Dragonmaster Swain bandwagon again. In a way I say good for him; the thread is ancient and is due its creation. I know that if Firedancer Draven went the duration Dragonmaster has gone without a word from Riot as to whether or not they're making it I'd go equally insane and impatient, haha.

Still, this thread is for Firedancer, not so that I can discuss Dragonmaster. Brought it up because I like to do occasional comparative numbers with other popular threads to see if I can live up to their legacy. According to my numbers Firedancer is trailing very close to Dragonmaster in popularity over time (Hopefully that doesn't mean we'll go a year and a half with no confirmation from Riot though XD)

píx

01-18-2013

this idea needs to be put into action.

Rav Abaddon

01-18-2013

Damn, this has evolved.