Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

timpar3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Well what about Thresh? He seems to take over with the Chain and Lantern... And his dance is a poi dancer. Maybe have a duo skin!

Fire Poi Thresh and Fire Dancer Draven!

Stefanov

01-16-2013

This is immensely good. +1 and bump

TFeast55555

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Falcon...BAUUUUUMP

ThePlatypirate

01-17-2013

Bump! And happy 2600!

hexagland

01-17-2013

support this skin

Spookypatrol

01-17-2013

(Mandatory *squeee!* another Riot post!)

*ehem*

@ByronicHero, firstly, I think it's awesome that you actually followed up XD secondly, "madam", but I am both amused and okay with people thinking I'm a guy, primarily because that makes me feel I did a good job making the skin gender neutral anyway, I really appreciate the comment! Also you are awesome for actually fire dancing. *bows* (Now go annoy people in the art department for us, huh? :P)

@Everyone else, I have a lot of posts to sift through, but a great big thanks to everyone! I'll sift through again and see if any other posts need direct responses.

Archangel9088

01-17-2013

so when is this getting made and when are you hiring this guy

Spookypatrol

01-17-2013

@Teracide: Well, that's one of the reasons I added such an ungodly amount of concept art XD Sometimes seeing it in action or in different poses helps give a better idea.

@timpar3: While they would make a killer combo, I'd much rather wait for Thresh to be both released and around for a bit before making any skin suggestions for him XD Anyway, as a specter he would look a bit closer to the pure firey skins a lot of people complain there are too many of already, so it might be a good idea to really hold off on that... for as sweet as I believe it would look regardless.

@TFeast55555: That bump was so glorious I had to commend you personally for it.

Jaresan

01-17-2013

Kabump

dafedidi

01-17-2013

Riot pls