Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hzerko

01-15-2013

My favorite thing about Draven is his cocky attitude. I think a skin where he is a 50's greaser or even a skin dedicated to Elvis where he had a voice change and wore the white suit like Elvis would be pretty cool.

hzerko

01-15-2013

I dont know if my last comment went through so...
I think either an 50's Greaser or and Elvis Draven would be awesome because of his cocky attitude.

bad team GG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

How is this not a skin yet?

Dvsk

01-15-2013

Add. This. Skin.

Spookypatrol

01-15-2013

@hzerko: things around those lines (usually in the form if biker or vandal Draven) have been suggested before and was one skin concept I had considered doing myself, but after research and design in general I liked Firedancer more for the showmanship quality of it rather than just a skin based on attitude. While his attitude is still the largest part of him, that hammy, over-the-top part of his personality is really what he likes to show off. He's not just cocky and charismatic, he's a show-off, which is shown a bit better via performance-related skins.

Spookypatrol

01-15-2013

Bumping, since there has been zero activity today D:

Echoesong

01-15-2013

I don't play ADC's. I don't play Draven.

But I would buy Draven and this skin if it was implemented. FOR JUSTICE, RIOT.

ProZedSlayer

01-15-2013

Riot pls I will give you money I WILL GIVE YOU PULSEFIRE EZ LEVEL OF MONEY RIOT PLS

Spookypatrol

01-16-2013

Thanks for the comments! not having any updates for the art is kinda killing my ability to bump and keep this thread active, so it's extra appreciated

GreekAsTheGods

01-16-2013

">_> The thing i dislike most about the skin idea is it lacks any real originality. You said yourself that you got the idea from his dance. you could do that with any champ.... where's poledancer nidalee or ghetto dtown vi or whatevs. The cultural reference is already there in the form of the dance.... and in most cases it already is an aspect of the character... so it doesn't make much sense introducing a skin that references a part of culture already referenced by the dance of a champion with similarities to the cultural icon the dance is taken from....

If that makes sense....