Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Briant1234

Recruiter

01-12-2013

how is this not a thing yet??

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Bump!

FadedChameleon

01-12-2013

The community has basically done all the work for you guys as far as deciding what the skin would do

So why not, it's draven after all

Spookypatrol

01-13-2013

Thanks for the bumps and comments X3
I'm sorry if I sound like a broken record saying "thanks" so much but I really do feel the need to... And it's a good way to keep the topic flowing.

SpderMan

01-13-2013

im still waiting riot, draven needs flaming axes

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

I think this ideia have a really big chance to happend.It fit really good on draven, and riot love fire skins.

Spookypatrol

01-13-2013

I hope it does. Considering how much community support the thread has had in such a relatively short period of time I have hopes for it... and it's a serious skin that shouldn't have as many technical issues that a lot of other fan skins likely can encounter... I suppose I could be wrong, just speculating. The thread hasn't seen a ton of Riot activity (although including the Fan Art thread it has had 4 Riot posts in total) but that's not a massive concern either... that doesn't necessarily mean anything... although Riot posts do encourage other posters since a lot of people look for that "Riot" tag while skimming through threads.

Which brings me to a separate point actually. This thread has done really well for how few Riot posts it's had. Most activity has been just from regular posters and curious individuals, not those browsing by Riot posts, if that made any sense. Personally I think that's great. I can't imagine how much more activity this thread would get if it ended up with another Riot post.

Hardnsloppy

01-13-2013

Let me spend my money on this please.

ThePlatypirate

01-13-2013

Bumps. Can't let this thread get neglected just because you're pumping out other awesome skins now

GetInTheSack

01-13-2013

its a really cool skin idea but it will never get made. the dragon swain skin has over 13k likes and 10 times as many pages and the thread has been up for almost 2 years. They have yet to act on such an amazing skin idea as disappointing as it is.