Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

01-09-2013

Morning bump So the GD thread has been up for a little over three months now ^_^ that's really not all that long considering how popular it is! I almost feel like the fact that Draven has yet to get a skin is a good thing... I'm almost sensing a pattern from how long it's taken for other fan skins to get through. One can only hope I'm right, huh?

Spookypatrol

01-09-2013

Hey, hate to post again so soon but something caught my attention so I'm going to go ahead and make this new announcement.

Seems someone on the boards posted a poll listing some of the most popular fan art threads and seeing which of the skins is the community's favorite. Right now Firedancer Draven is tied with Dragonmaster Swain for the #2 spot. Figured I'd link to the thread here

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2982758

I admit, I was shocked to not see Void Fizz in the list. A bunch of people likewise made that comment; it seems the op just forgot to add it in. Anyway, I figured I'd spread the word on the poll because I think it was a really good idea to post it~ I'm personally intrigued to see the final results ^_^

Spookypatrol

01-09-2013

Working on the model mock-up for Whirling Death Might be a while, kinda struggling on the axes as per usual... but should be done by today.

Also, wow, you know, I saw Girl's Generation Ahri when it had pretty much just been recommended... it is insanely popular. o.o I'm not going to comment on my feelings towards the skin, however. (I'm pretty neutral towards it - only comment.) Only mentioning that because it's been around a month less than Firedancer and is already almost 1k votes (and 3 Riot posts) more popular. Good news is it's an Ahri skin, so it's not in direct competition with my skin, so more reason for me to be pretty neutral XD

*...You think if I photoshop a parrot in the background of the Whirling Death mock-up I might get more Riot posts? :P

Bheghara

01-09-2013

Another bump- how long until this is reality?!

Spookypatrol

01-09-2013

added in the model mock-up for Whirling Death

Aveach

01-09-2013

10/10 would buy just so I can destroy all the Ezreal's in soloqueue.

Spookypatrol

01-09-2013

Thanks much appreciated!

Spookypatrol

01-09-2013

Debating on finishing coloring the stillframes now that I don't really have a need to make any more model mock-ups... if you guys have any requests, feel free to ask, now that my major projects for Firedancer are (seemingly) done.

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Oooh, the Whirling Death model edit is epic. So much fire @_@ And it's just a taster of what the real skin would be like. It needs to happen nao!

Spookypatrol

01-09-2013

Thank you thank you ^_^ sad that it's been such a slow day... few people have gotten to enjoy my terrible photoshop job :P