Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

12-02-2012

No art updates for you guys today. I apologize ): Tomorrow you guys might get to see a sneak peek of the next update, but the next major update won't be up for a while; the status on that hasn't changed.

StationaryObject

12-02-2012

Please do this.
We need more half-naked male champion skins.
Pleaseeeee

Spookypatrol

12-02-2012

Hehe, well that wasn't why I made the skin, but it's a plus :P

I'm a bit... concerned? I guess? That the thread has slowed down so much. It still is chugging along, and at a reliable pace and is immensely popular still, but I'm afraid that the slow down might divert Riot attention elsewhere. Maybe I'm just being paranoid... I just am so happy that the thread has made it this far I really hope it succeeds XD

Spookypatrol

12-02-2012

Okay, so I did some math, and right now the thread is getting under +10 a day. While that's kinda sad to me considering it used to get roughly +20 not that long ago, it's expected since the thread is getting older and consequently more people have seen it. What with no new Riot posts to encourage more than the usual set of visitors, this number probably won't change, but I'm hoping it won't go below where it's averaging currently.

So, I'm estimating the number is actually around +5 a day. If it is, we're on track to meet the goal of +2k by Christmas! Not by much, though. We don't have a whole lot of wiggle room here, so with your support if we can hold at minimum +5 daily that'll do the trick! Of course I'll always hope for more than that, but this mini-goal will more than drive us towards the Christmas goal

Spookypatrol

12-03-2012

Since I greatly dislike quadruple posting, I'm combining some messages.

As said earlier, despite a lack of bumps people are still coming into the thread, so that likely means they're coming in from external sites

Additionally, we're on track to meet the Christmas goal so far, so, thanks, all! ^_^

Ninja Disco Frog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Giving a bump for draven's awesomeness

Spookypatrol

12-03-2012

Thanks for the bump! ^_^ Means a lot to have so many returning visitors, especially when the thread has been particularly slow.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PodunkTheMighty View Post
This is such a good skin idea, seriously. The reason I play Draven is because he's flashy and colorful. I wasn't a big fan of his grimdark soul reaver skin. I would love to have him be even flashier!

Also, Riot would get to make another fire skin, which they love to do! And I'd get a skin that isn't bland or a lazy forced theme, which I love to do! Everybody wins!
It would fit his stylish combat flow.

Drakojan

12-03-2012

Fits his lore of being cocky and wanting attention :D.
Bumpity bump!

Spookypatrol

12-04-2012

Thanks for the bumps! ^_^