Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin: Firedancer Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

11-23-2012

@sohleks: The fire? Yeah, I imagine the particle effects would have the fire spin with the axes.

Anyway, *finally* found another opportunity to post! I have been keeping up, though, so definitely thank you all who bumped while I was incapable of doing so

Spookypatrol

11-24-2012

Since I have pretty limited time to bump, I'm just going to go ahead and do that now even though its pretty early.

I should be back on a normal, active posting schedule on Monday

dafedidi

11-24-2012

Art, need more art ! Joking :P

Bump

Sunja

11-25-2012

BUMP I WANT DIS MADE.
PLZ RIOT
keep this on top!

Peeved Penguin

11-25-2012

The bumps, all of them. Draven needs another skin. Varrus is getting another skin and no one plays him, why not Draven?

Spookypatrol

11-25-2012

Hey guys! Finally back home so I should be back on a regular posting schedule thank you all that have bumped and commented while I've been away!

Demonic Instinct

11-26-2012

While not a big fan of how this skin idea looks, I will admit it has a lot of potential when it comes to particle effects, and assuming it ended up being a 975 skin (doubtful though, as 1350 seems to be the new trend since Dragon Trainer Lulu) I may have bought it just for the effects.

Spookypatrol

11-26-2012

Well, my design isn't ever going to be Riot's design. Hopefully everyone is happier with what Riot designs, if they decide to make it, so as long as people like the concept the individual design elements aren't necessarily an issue, if that makes sense.

Kaelzoroden

11-26-2012

Just saying, if this skin or some variant of it comes out, I will buy it as soon as it goes live. I love playing Draven, but I don't like his only other skin right now.

RhiffRhaff

11-26-2012

Wow, I would totally get this skin for my favorite ADC. Very very nice.