Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yusuf Almunadem

11-18-2012

Make it happen Riot!

Spookypatrol

11-19-2012

Thank you all so much for the comments! Super appreciated.

Ninja Disco Frog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
@Ninja Disco Frog: I really appreciate you hopping over (I swear that isn't a pun on your username) to the GD thread to bump! :3 I imagine a lot of people post on one or the other but don't bother posting on GD if they've been on Fan Art, but GD is so difficult to keep up with that the posts here are so immensely appreciated!

Aside from that, though, I'm really glad you like the skin so much Now, I wish I could tell you what other ways there are to get Riot's attention, because if I knew them I would have done them by now, hahah XD
It just seems natural to post on both for me, gets more attention lol
I'll try to hop on by as often as I can to helps give this thread a bump or two....like this one

*lebump*

Spookypatrol

11-19-2012

Thank you that is an immense help. As its been pointed out, it's so awesome how many dedicated returning visitors this thread sees ^_^

dafedidi

11-19-2012

I'm not ... DEAD ... yet ! >.>

Bump :P

dafedidi

11-19-2012

Btw, we've got LuLu, Darius ... Varus ...

WHERE IS DRAVEN ?!

Soon(TM) doing fire dance draven

Spookypatrol

11-20-2012

Yeah I noticed that all the champs before him (with the exception of some of the pretty old ones now like Skarner, who as far as I know has had his next skin hinted at already) have just gotten or are just getting skins it's making me quite nervous actually XD

NEONWIND6298

11-20-2012

I love it draven is pretty op though

dafedidi

11-21-2012

Bump for Draven.

Spookypatrol

11-22-2012

Hey guys! I'm sorry I've virtually disappeared off the face of the planet. I'm on vacation and up until now have had pretty irregular Internet access. My access will still be fairly irregular in terms of posting capacity for the next few days but I am fully capable of checking on the thread via my phone whenever. (I seem to not be able to post unless I'm on wifi.) anyway, just keeping you all updated so you don't think I just randomly disappeared!