Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin: Firedancer Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

11-17-2012

Personally I do like his classic skin, it's Soul Reaver which I don't particularly like, however I'm not going to go off into a separate debate. Fact is you do like Firedancer, and I thank you for that I'm glad to know how many people feel this skin would re-ignite their interest in the champion.

youmen741

11-17-2012

Bump 10x

SiouxIsDead

11-17-2012

+1 and bump

YoungBlade

11-17-2012

This is by far the most elaborate skin thread I have ever seen. All Riot has to do is just take the stuff from this thread and translate it into in-game movements. Even the current splash looks basically ready for inclusion in the League.

Very well done. I approve.

Jace77

11-17-2012

Riot everything you need is in this thread! GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Farstride

11-17-2012

That's one badass looking skin, it fits him to a T

xBHCxLoGic

11-17-2012

Bump...This is a sick creation and you deserve to have it made...dare I say it I would pay 1350 for this skin lol it is legendary...hope to see this in the near future

Spookypatrol

11-17-2012

Oh wow, sweet, thanks for all the comments! I don't really know what else to say. I wasn't expecting such an influx of traffic at once like that. Thank you all again.

Spookypatrol

11-18-2012

Assuming all goes well, 1800 might actually happen today if it does that means we reached it in I believe 6 weeks, which is really quite awesome.

Spookypatrol

11-18-2012

Only 11 more to go And I actually have time to draw today! You guys might actually see an update. Probably not a major one, but I'll give you guys little previews as I go almost assuredly.