Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

11-17-2012

Personally I do like his classic skin, it's Soul Reaver which I don't particularly like, however I'm not going to go off into a separate debate. Fact is you do like Firedancer, and I thank you for that I'm glad to know how many people feel this skin would re-ignite their interest in the champion.

youmen741

11-17-2012

Bump 10x

SiouxIsDead

11-17-2012

+1 and bump

YoungBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

This is by far the most elaborate skin thread I have ever seen. All Riot has to do is just take the stuff from this thread and translate it into in-game movements. Even the current splash looks basically ready for inclusion in the League.

Very well done. I approve.

Jace77

11-17-2012

Riot everything you need is in this thread! GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Farstride

11-17-2012

That's one badass looking skin, it fits him to a T

xBHCxLoGic

11-17-2012

Bump...This is a sick creation and you deserve to have it made...dare I say it I would pay 1350 for this skin lol it is legendary...hope to see this in the near future

Spookypatrol

11-17-2012

Oh wow, sweet, thanks for all the comments! I don't really know what else to say. I wasn't expecting such an influx of traffic at once like that. Thank you all again.

Spookypatrol

11-18-2012

Assuming all goes well, 1800 might actually happen today if it does that means we reached it in I believe 6 weeks, which is really quite awesome.

Spookypatrol

11-18-2012

Only 11 more to go And I actually have time to draw today! You guys might actually see an update. Probably not a major one, but I'll give you guys little previews as I go almost assuredly.