Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

11-16-2012

So I think I'm going to consistently bump in the mornings, announcement or not, just for the sake of gauging which days seem to have more activity than others... And, well, of course to keep my thread active, haha.

I am doing my best to not needlessly post during the midday and such without an announcement, or if there's a long period of inactivity, but as for mornings it's likely I'll kick them off with a bump.

Spookypatrol

11-16-2012

Alright, so the end result of my little morning experiment is that this morning was slow XD

I digress though. While I don't have an announcement, I did want to share my feelings on my own skin for a moment because I think you guys will find this amusing. One of the big reasons I'm excited about the skin potentially happening is that I really want to see how Riot does the splash art

Sunja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I will throw riot 1820 for this legendary awesome.

Spookypatrol

11-16-2012

Heh, it's definitely not intended to be legendary as I've said, but I am surprised at how many people have said they'd pay legendary price for it. Not an overwhelming amount enough for me to make it legendary worthy, but an interesting amount.

Spookypatrol

11-16-2012

I'm sorry guys, I really am trying to find time to work on that splash art. What with Thanksgiving break coming along I've been going nuts with how much work I've had apart from art. I'm going to have a pretty busy break as well, so I might have an opportunity to draw over the weekend but I don't know how free I'm going to be for the next week or so. I will always be on daily to check and monitor the thread, answer any questions, and bump, but I can't guarantee there will be art updates.

dafedidi

11-16-2012

Bump of the day :P

Spookypatrol

11-16-2012

Thanks XD It's definitely much appreciated

bambroo

11-16-2012

Fishcoteque

11-16-2012

But seriously. This skin needs to happen. All the work has basically been done for riot. They just have to add some particles and slap a pricetag on it.

Spookypatrol

11-16-2012

Well, honestly, at the moment we just need to hope we have Riot's attention moreso than the couple of employees who have commented on it. (actually, technically four employees have; Two posted on the Fan Art thread. I'm honestly surprised we haven't gotten a red visit on GD in ages ): ) Other than that, keeping the thread going is the biggest thing we have to do. Community support has been so stellar though, I really do have hope for the skin.