Skin: Firedancer Draven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookypatrol

11-15-2012

Thanks so much!

Also, wow! 100 pages! I'm sure many are just filled with my own posts but, eh, lol.

Spookypatrol

11-15-2012

Aw. So I apparently posted just before the website went offline so that was kind of a wasted bump XD

Seasonal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Do. Want.

dafedidi

11-15-2012

Bump :P

Spookypatrol

11-15-2012

Thanks XD

Wish I had more to say than that but I have no updates at the moment. D:

ThePlatypirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I think it's a clear sign of how dedicated your fans are when you get at least 2 or 3 that come back just to bump every day. It's awesome.

Spookypatrol

11-15-2012

Yeah, definitely! It's more than that for sure. I can think of at least 4 that return maybe not necessarily daily but very frequently, and I know there are more than that that have at least come back a few times.

Ninja Disco Frog

11-15-2012

As I said on the fan art thread I would totes insta buy this as a draven fan myself lol this skin just makes me so happy If there is another way to help get riots attention to make this into a reality please let me know

bumping for awesomeness (and draven of course lol)

Chihaya Kisaragi

11-15-2012

Pls.
edit: 1000th? ._.

Spookypatrol

11-15-2012

@Ninja Disco Frog: I really appreciate you hopping over (I swear that isn't a pun on your username) to the GD thread to bump! :3 I imagine a lot of people post on one or the other but don't bother posting on GD if they've been on Fan Art, but GD is so difficult to keep up with that the posts here are so immensely appreciated!

Aside from that, though, I'm really glad you like the skin so much Now, I wish I could tell you what other ways there are to get Riot's attention, because if I knew them I would have done them by now, hahah XD