is soraka REALLY "non interactive" . a look into soraka's kit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaokentake

1 Week Ago

heres how soraka works

soraka is almost like a "inverted splitpush" champion.

jax wants to 1v1, he will wreck you 1v1. jax can be considered a champion with splitpush strengths

soraka is a champion that you CAN beat 1v1. it is definitely possibly. But the moment soraka has a friend and you try to 2v2 soraka, you will lose. why?

because soraka is IMMENSELY more powerful in a 2v2 scenario, than a 1v1 scenario. This is because her Q damage doubles and the ultimate heal doubles in a relative fight.

and when soraka is in a 5v5, soraka goes HYPERMODE and her power scales even more

so you can see where im getting at here. Jax is strongest in a 1v1, and will get weaker in a 2v2, is weaker in a 5v5

soraka is WEAKEST in a 1v1, and becomes alot stronger in a 2v2, and is hypermode in a 5v5

so thats sort of how soraka "works"

now the question is... how do you "beat" soraka?

id say the key to beating soraka is to let bjergsen 1v1 her, and NEVER send jungle mid, EVER.

NEVER try to fight soraka, because if you 2v1 her, her friend comes and its a 2v2 and you lose

simply ignore soraka, and let bjergsen farm all game against her and ignore her. and if they 2v1 bjergsen mid, that would be a mistake as bjergsen could hug tower and hold 2v1 while his jungle wins battles in TOP / BOT

so in a way, you could see that as being "non interactive". However there is a point in the game where your team should have LOTS OF VISION

once your team has LOTS OF VISION, then you can 1v1 all-in soraka and kill her. Simply keep track of soraka's teammates and if soraka is ever alone, 1v1 her and kill her, OR if soraka has teammates with her, then have "one less" person defending the tower vs that group while the rest splitpush

AND THENNNNNNNNNNN once the game gets to around 50 minutes and everyone has FULL BUILDS, at this point in the game sorakas power will die down a bit. but everyone needs to get the full builds first, and you need to survive that long

IN A NUTSHELL : soraka requires a OGN korean team level of coordination to actually counter.

so in conclusion, soraka is FREELO in ranked assuming you are decent in any way and fighting enemies of similar skill, which MMR is designed to do, you should win almost every game with soraka because theres no way your enemies are so much better than you to be able to do the tactics required to beat soraka. soraka's kit itself requires a OGN korean level of tactics to actually counter which you will never face in ranked

Maximum LeBroken

1 Week Ago

Soraka needs to get REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY CLOSE to deal significant damage (Q). She's kind of pathetic at range.... and by that I mean... euugh... really bad off.

Kaokentake

1 Week Ago

yeaa

Crabby

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum LeBroken View Post
Soraka needs to get REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY CLOSE to deal significant damage (Q). She's kind of pathetic at range.... and by that I mean... euugh... really bad off.
And people totally forget this. Her kit is most efficient with combat, I dunno why people say she's non-interactive.

Someone like Morg or Nasus is probably the best definition of non-interactive.

Redeemed RivĂȘn

1 Week Ago

You're assuming that when you 1v1 soraka you have equal builds. Have you ever went against a soraka top? She denies you so ****ing hard, and you can't even scratch her without going all in. If you do that you tank minion agro though and she still wins the fight.

xDiostukosx

1 Week Ago

If Soraka is non-interactive, what the **** is this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05n5sC1vZ04

Kaokentake

1 Week Ago

yeaa

Quinzelette

1 Week Ago

Except I build Soraka as an AP Bruiser and I'm confident that if I get full build I can 2v5 the team or 1v3 them because I'll go super mega tank and if you can't burst me down I'm going to sit around and use my rylais + liandrys + Q spam to just kite you and chunk your health until you realize you have to disengage.

Bruiser Soraka isn't really a killer, but even out numbered she will outsustain you because she has sustained AoE DPS and she has sustain with her heal.

The5lacker

1 Week Ago

What's this? A support does best when given somebody to support?

HOLY **** IT'S THE BREAKTHROUGH OF THE CENTURY FOLKS!

BearExperiment

1 Week Ago

yeaa