Eredale's RP Drawthread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

11-20-2012

OHEMGEE Eredale.

I actually Lol'd.

Thanks! I <3 it. Lotta Pink. MOAR PINK! MOAR.....

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Winter is coming.

EDIT: Goddammit, 1sec

EDIT 2.0: K, here we go.

Paltala

12-03-2012

You can not, not upvote that!
Mucho <3 to Eredale!

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Well, I return and eager to pimp out Geokhan more....and by 'Pimp out' I mean make look awesome-er...not that you dirty internet.

Well, Geokhan has gone through some changes with the recent Rp's I've done and I was wondering if you could put Geokhan in the Queue.

What I was thinking was having him seated in a chair, leaning forward and brooding. He is wearing leather armor and his purple summoning robes and is now made of blue crystal. Cyan blue. He is also about 20 times more serious than he was before.

IF your feeling like you want some comedic element to it you can throw in Greg, the little red imp, tugging at his leg, but I don't really care and I feel like I may be trying to cramp your style too much.

If you have a better idea of what Geokhan should look like...then try it. I won't hate unless you make him pink.

leirynot

12-03-2012

Could you do any one of these characters? More description information and reference pictures for some are in their profiles.

Attwell Bartholomew Braythwayt: He looks similar to the picture, though his goggles would be more complex (more clockwork and probably additional lenses), he would wear a coat over everything, and he wouldn't have the braid thing like the person in the image has. His pose would probably just be him holding his hands behind his back, smiling awkwardly. He might have his pet robotic spider, Araneo on his shoulder, which is about the size of a cat and looks like the dwemer spiders from Skyrim. Also here is a drawing DeityZX made of his character Kirei kissing Attwell.
Brutti Cornelius Braythwayt: A Yordle with brown fur, very tidy, it may have some grey in it. He would wear a suit and tie, probably in a steampunk style, though very neat. He would probably just be sitting in a chair at a table with some sort of techmaturgical device in front of him that he would be working on.
Marcellus: Similar to the picture, he would have a silver and black emblem of a knife that appears to be made from spare clockwork parts on his right sleeve. Along with the black cape and clothing. He wouldn't have the cape/sword, but would have a butterfly knife, if you're feeling confident, a cool pose would be him from the waste up, smirking evilly whilst spinning the knife.
Takuma Quiang: Takuma has short, black hair and grey eyes. The left side of his face is severely burnt and paralyzed, so his left eye is half closed and the left side of his mouth hangs limply, as though it were injected with Novocaine. His pose would be standing with his left arm held slightly forward, his and his right arm behind him with his whip trailing backwards, facing the person looking at the picture.
Silas Tobias Fenett: Silas would have very messy steampunk clothing. He would have long brown hair that is very untidy, some parts of it may seem singed. He has one brown and one emerald green eye. He usually will have bloodshot eyes with dark circles under them from lack of sleep. He also wears a metal bracer on his right hand with several buttons on it, it's actual a wrist launcher that fires darts and grenades. He would just be standing with his hands at his sides and head tilted to one side, smiling creepily. He also has poor posture, and stands similarly to L from Death Note (Sorry for poor picture quality, though the details of that picture are mostly just to give an idea of the pose he would be in.)
Like I said, draw whichever one you like, though I would prefer Attwell or Silas. If you want/need any better description let me know, and, of course, if you want to draw more than one of them feel free.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

12-03-2012

May I request for you to draw me something, dearie?

Lord of Apoc

12-03-2012

Maybe try and do Sapphire for me she is intended to be fragile and quite small in depth description is in her profile. NO EARRINGS she hates pain and would faint at the idea just to clarify.

Edit: to add to my order I will like to have Sapphire backed against like a mirror with a mirror image of her alternate personality Sopphy behind her. Only real difference is clothing.

Katárina

12-03-2012

Could I see a Vayne, Cait and MF all dressed in Officer Cait's uniform, with Vayne having a revolver and a rifle, and then MF holding two Uzies. All three of them would be in a charlies angels pose?

>_>

MathyXFTW

12-03-2012

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2334

I guess just scroll down to the Description... and see what you can come up with. Seeing what you've made thus far, I trust your judgement. Hooded green tunic with the hood down, khaki pants, normal boots... uh. I think everything else is there. Oh and he tends to always have a very confident look on his face, if that helps at all.

(Reposting just in case it was missed. Not trying to be pushy or anything, sorry. Just thought it may've been overlooked. ^_^)

Ask Fìora

12-03-2012

Draw Shyvana drunk in a Noxian night club.