Easy jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ornan

10-04-2012

Warwick is low risk low reward.

Vordred429

02-16-2014

Try Vi
She's a very good ganker early game with her q and she can clear the jungle easily. When she hits level 6 and get's her ult, she can gank more easily. But, she doesn't have really good cc, so I think you should be careful in team fights unless your kinda tanky since you might get seperated from your team easily while using your q or ult.

Nocturne is a good jungler too, he can gank easily with his ult and separate enemy champs easily and chase them down. His ult makes him unpredictable while ganking since it takes away an enemy's shared vision

M4nTiCoR3

02-16-2014

Tankwick is low risk low reward early game...but a beast once you get rolling with your ulti. He is the most forgiving when it comes to lvls 1-5 and can start with almost any items and doesnt need pots. He is one of the few junglers not reliant on runes and masteries just to survive those harsh early clears without being in danger of getting executed.

He is also cheap IP wise, easy to pick up and get the most out of his kit, and just about every team can benift from his tankiness. Perfect for learning jungle.

Remember that half the battle in jungling is being in the right place at the right time. Don't underestimate the benefit of leveling up blood scent early. Fast camp clears isn't his game. Swinging and cleaning up fights is with his ulti and mobility is.

Remember, it's always more fun when they run!

(Edit) Don't listen to the haters. I'm new to jungling as well and have had great success with him. He is perfect training wheels champ for jungle. Check my lolking and hit me up in game if you want more tips.