What Happens When the Store Opens?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

50dkpMINUS

11-18-2009

I can't believe I'm leaving on a trip Friday, I'll have to wait a week from Friday to try the store.

LordMelVius

11-18-2009

Cool Legion Gaming cant wait

(www.legion-gaming.com)

Razhik

11-18-2009

So...we can't use influence points to unlock skins? It only says riot points in the post.

And will rammus/annie/trist etc. be getting a third skin? Because Rammus is my main, and I'm not sure if I was in beta early enough to unlock it (got in on the gamespot promotion).

Sco0oby

Adjudicator

11-18-2009

YAY!

Finally the long awaited day... and guess what? Im studying, having no time to play

still hope everything goes well!

STOP DOTARDS

Mike

Adjudicator

11-18-2009

Great to see an update you guys have been great so far but I'd like to see more of a headsup on things like this in the future. After seeing all the bugs still on the test server this was basically assumed to be delayed a bit. All of you being so anti-riot here need to settle down you've never had another online game delay or fall behind a target? Try playing WoW at release everything lagged and lots of features were not included that they said would have been there. Great to hear nothing is being reset(I was affraid some of it might be).

Now I'm just looking forward to hearing a more accurate timetable for Season 1, Clans, and other new in game advancements.

Jwkaiser

11-18-2009

Playing with and against the same 10 champions on a weekly basis is going to get real boring real fast imo. Kind of wish I hadn't just spent $30 on this game.

Omega Taurus

11-18-2009

So there are some things that will only be available for purchase with either IP or RP. Or will you be able to buy everything with just IP or RP?

To put clearly, if I want everything you have to offer in the store, will I have to spend any real cash or can I just earn through playing?

Krevan Ser Kay

11-18-2009

WEAK! Why can't you buy skins with Influence points!? Thats what i've been looking forward to. BOO

Earlier you just said that there'd be exclusive skins available for those who bought. = Goth Annie and Silver Adjudicator. But ALL skins being riot only? That's no fun

Jason Only

11-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwkaiser View Post
Playing with and against the same 10 champions on a weekly basis is going to get real boring real fast imo. Kind of wish I hadn't just spent $30 on this game.
Yes, because nobody has at least a few thousand IPs to buy at least a small selection of favored heroes.

People have got to stop the guesswork and play the game.

Zenador

11-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by O Filha da Puta View Post
Yes, because nobody has at least a few thousand IPs to buy at least a small selection of favored heroes.

People have got to stop the guesswork and play the game.
just because people have saved up IP, does not mean they are going to use them on heroes. As people have already stated in some of the other threads, a lot of people will be going for runes before heroes...so yes, i would say the above poster could be correct, that you will be seeing the same 10 heroes in a lot of the games going on.