What Happens When the Store Opens?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jason Only

11-18-2009

Waiting for specific information, such as Riot Point values and Influence prices.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

11-18-2009
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Excellent news. Thank you Riot for letting us know what's up <3.

If you're ok with general ballpark figures, filha, we can give you that for most things besides runes based on what they were before. But in general I'd just wait til Friday .

Armored

11-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterPuff View Post
Really? You are excited over being on the first page? Just make a bunch of threads. You will be first post.
Your post is just as pointless as his, i smell a troll hunting a troll.

Now to stay on topic so not to be hunted, what exactly where the cost of the runes when they where up before? just so i can get an idea.

Wait till Friday? are you mad thats two full days. I wanna know now :P

iceraven

11-18-2009

Awsome the store opens on the 20th...wait what happened to the store opening on the 17th...
Even when you open the store it says its going to open on the 17th, which was yesterday. This is a great
game and I love it but all the extended maintenance and post poning is getting old. I played beta for a
couple of months and I still feel like I'm playing beta. The game is free to play which is probably the reason for all of this so eh.

Again I want to say how much I enjoy playing this game.

Nekogatarime

11-18-2009

And this guys a troll hunting a troll, thats hunting a troll. Making me a troll hunting a troll, thats hunting a troll, thats hunting a troll.

THE MADNESS

s3rv0

11-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagration View Post
So November 20th will be the day LoL dies? Good to know.

How about releasing more maps before killing the only variety this game has, which is champion selection?
Funny. With the amount of influence points any player has saved up by now (hell I started playing 2 weeks ago and already have over 6,000 points), you should easily be able to unlock, for free, at least a few champions that you are best with or like the most. From there you can earn more IP, get more champions, until voila!, you have them all and don't have anything to cry about anymore.

If you're not that patient, just spend your real money on riot points and buy the champions. Don't cry because they gave you a free sample and are now requiring you to trade something in exchange for the full product, as it were.

Producing a game with as much content, and for such a large online community as Riot has, is not easy. These people have worked hard to produce this product, so don't condemn them for trying to make a living off of it by giving you the option, not the requirement, to pay for certain parts of it.

CobraKaun

11-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3rv0 View Post
Producing a game with as much content, and for such a large online community as Riot has, is not easy. These people have worked hard to produce this product, so don't condemn them for trying to make a living off of it by giving you the option, not the requirement, to pay for certain parts of it.
QFT.

This is a business you guys, they have to make a living off of this otherwise there is no reason for them to continue to operate it.

Woozl

11-18-2009

Wait, since the free version comes with 10 champions unlocked, are they the champions in week 1? Does that mean that I (and others who pre-ordered) start with 28 champions, as there are two overlaps in week 1? Confirm/Deny/Explain?

toomad

11-18-2009

@woozl:

They already posted about that. Check the other announcements.

Punisher

Adjudicator

11-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceraven View Post
Awsome the store opens on the 20th...wait what happened to the store opening on the 17th...
Even when you open the store it says its going to open on the 17th, which was yesterday. This is a great
game and I love it but all the extended maintenance and post poning is getting old. I played beta for a
couple of months and I still feel like I'm playing beta. The game is free to play which is probably the reason for all of this so eh.

Again I want to say how much I enjoy playing this game.
Maybe you missed the post about them delaying it a couple of days...

I'd personally rather them delay the release of something rather than release a bugged all to hell pos that you'd be right back on the boards complaining about.

12345612 ... 15