I am so sad about Jayce

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

I kept seeing people saying Kass is good and was thinking ''wtf''

Then I realize I am on Dominion forums... XD oops

But yeah, for me playing Dominion is super enjoyable! Then you have a Jax, Jayce or Yorick on the enemy team and it's like, why am I even playing this? Plus the worst of it is I love playing mages and they all pretty much suck except for a few exceptions here and there...*sigh*

At least Dominion will always be for me this magical place where I can build Sona with a Trinity Force and tank items and laugh super hard as my enemies either ignore me and die or keep trying to chase me while I speed myself away and slow them down at the same time. And also where I can play AP Ezreal and forget how awful he is at farming

lbgsloan

10-05-2012

I feel the same about Lulu. I like her kit, I like her 'unit quotes', I like support mages...but she's too strong on Dominion and TT and I feel bad pulling her out. At least there's some hope for Jayce, as Riot claims they are going to butcher the best SR solotops because the powercreep has reached criticial mass. Lulu I don't see getting nerfs unless Riot actually starts to give a damn about other game modes again.

Eyemite

10-07-2012

IMO people are learning how to counter him and his rein of terror is coming to an end quickly. I'm at the point where i'm hoping to see a jayce every game so I can put him over a barrel. He is strong true but can be easily shut down bot and top just as long as your not doing a 5 support team of course.

DiscworldDeath

10-07-2012

You go full crit Gangplank. That build stops working at a certain point in the game, at least, it no longer works consistently.

When you play at anywhere but the top level, playing better can always give you the win. The real Jayce terror is not built or played like a bruiser with a side dish of poke and range, but as a ranged hyper-carry with a side dish of peel and melee burst.

Jayce is as OP as sin. I abuse him on TT to get my gold badge. He's OP on Dominion too.

Risemix

10-07-2012

If you like jayce but dont want to cheese every game, try silly builds like AP or full tanky bruiser.