Demacia or Noxus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrthrei

10-20-2012

Noxus,i mean look at the champions theyve brought out.WarWick,Katarina(my personal fave),and Talon.What does Demacia have?Lux and Garen,the light bringing couple?Sona?Give me murderers any day.

Kyryck

10-21-2012

Demacia. As somebody else stated, who knows what kind of disease you'd catch in Noxus. It's looks pretty nasty there. Despite Demacia being portrayed as perhaps a bit too closed minded for my tastes, that infinitely preferable to me than being shived in some alley or getting slaughtered out of hand by some brute like Darius because he's having a bad day and thought you slipped him the stink-eye or something and he can get away with it.

funkymonkey2956

11-13-2012

Noxus FTW!!!!!

OuttaControl56

11-14-2012

Can't I just live in the middle of the desert? Sheesh.

Demacia because in Noxus you can be killed in your house and nobody would give two darns. Demacia you don't have to freaking worry for your life when you go to the market.

Jack the wicked

11-14-2012

Noxus, Demacia is incredibly retarded, while Noxus has no problem killing, they certainly have no prolems enforcing their laws, their "Might is right" motto is harsh on those that are weak, but it also encourages them to become better, be it at killing, inventing stuff that kills, or commanding others on how to kill.

Noxus has the upper-hand when it comes to military strength, hell, the only thing that's stopping them from taking over the world, and destroying everything in their path is the game itself.

(How exactly do you pretend to stop several undeads, head hunters, warlocks, demons, rest of things that are unholy, dark or even remotely close, from stomping a bunch of frills-using knights?)

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Necro'd thread is necro'd.

Jcornt31

11-25-2012

Dddddeeeemaaaccciiiiaaaa

VexTheHex

11-25-2012

Demacia.

Anyone who says Noxus must not be considering there are good odds they'd be dead before they could really live a life.I mean Mundo does have the freedom to kill and use anyone he wants to for his research. And if you do get in a good position, you better not piss off anyone or Darius will behead you. And if you are a threat to whatever the Black Rose is, prepare to die as well. And your killers? They would be praised.

Ionia is the best though. I'd rather be in Ionia, Piltover, or Bilgewater than the others.

Egotistical DSO

11-28-2012

Noxus. I like their work ethic and I've always had a flair for the darkness.

Mr Wreckz

12-04-2012

Freljord all the way