Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

USA/English

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hetid

09-25-2010

Fat troll is fat.

Runeterran

09-25-2010

Quote:
Ciar:
huh? Jesus Christ I am just saying to filter English typing/speaking people. You are all idiots if you dont find it annoying not being able to communicate with team mates.

Of course I find it annoying not being able to communicate with team mates. But this happens even with people who speak perfect English, man. Isolating the game to only English-speaking countries would really reflect horribly on a company that operates in a very, very global industry.

A Velociräptor

09-25-2010

Quote:
Runeterran:
American English is still English. GTFO.

So you want an *American* English filter, then?

Ioaim

09-25-2010

More like England/English. Notice the Eng?

Runeterran

09-25-2010

Quote:
LER0000Y JENKINS:
So you want an *American* English filter, then?

You'd have to ask the OP, Mr. Troll.

Ciar

09-25-2010

6'4 240lbs troll. Bring it!

chaito

09-25-2010

Quote:
Ciar:
6'4 240lbs troll. Bring it!

****, I can make a gay joke out of this... but i wont.

EveryTimeV

09-25-2010

Quote:
Runeterran:
American English is still English. GTFO.

I thought American English was written in crayon with swirly circles instead of actual words/letters.

Oh, it is.

Ciar

09-25-2010

Quote:
Runeterran:
Of course I find it annoying not being able to communicate with team mates. But this happens even with people who speak perfect English, man. Isolating the game to only English-speaking countries would really reflect horribly on a company that operates in a very, very global industry.

hmmm you really think so? I believe there could be a English/ yada yada yada. Filter for games.

Runeterran

09-25-2010

Quote:
EveryTimeV:
I thought American English was written in crayon with swirly circles instead of actual words/letters.

Oh, it is.

Actually, we just use that to distract the rest of the world while we build chain stores in every conceivable global location. Its working quite well, but it isn't doing a friggin' thing for us, really.

Quote:
Ciar:
hmmm you really think so? I believe there could be a English/ yada yada yada. Filter for games.

I do think so, but this is only opinion based on conjecture.