Visual Upgrade: Twisted Fate, the Card Master

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blacklion17

10-04-2012

Another troll quote for TF.
"TF ganf nam style"

AgentMoshimo

10-04-2012

were is the eye on his cape

hlnanimefreak

10-04-2012

That's awesome. Now what about Nidalee, Sivir, and Garen?

Vrinnsquirrel

10-04-2012

Awesome, not a carry player, but TF is exactly the sort of character I end up finding awesome, cool but unconventional weapon, seems to have a neat personality. I remember liking his lore when I read it, and again card slinging is awesome.

Logan Richardson

10-04-2012

Honestly all they needed to do to TF was make his feet smaller. They were so huge before, same with Yi

StriderRyo

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
Yeah, TF players totally haven't been asking for a model update for years or anything. And he totally hasn't been the butt of a million jokes because of his underwhelming legendary skin.
Well, I guess I wouldn't know, the aesthetics don't mean all that much to me, I generally wouldn't notice after a while, it's just my feelings on it, I really don't like this or the Soraka update. But if that there really are that many players that wanted the change I suppose it's up to Riot to satisfy them. But I swear this looks like it will be the most noticeable and most annoying change for me. I hadn't notice his feet, I liked the rest of his style, though. Can't say the same for this one.

Synyster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeltyrTheTroll View Post
Magnificent TF update?

Riot will taut it in your face and say; "we werent happy with the TF visual upgrade so we are going to permanently lock TF away, only the players who own him can play him, nobody else can buy him. Good Day

Riot"

And walk away.

Tf isnt the same since beta, he has changed so much, his playstyle is way different.

/rant

But i still hate TF and what riot did with MTF

so dissapointing

ChunkyNasty

10-04-2012

MAKE YI MORE ATTRACTIVE!!! Headhunter Yi's Sword looks wonky, and he just looks so triangle like in general.

GigaCyan

10-04-2012

plz make sure his legend skin actually worth being a legend skin....

La Boombox

10-04-2012

The only skin you should want is Tango Twisted Fate, if you don't, you are not worthy of playing him.