Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Visual Upgrade: Twisted Fate, the Card Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xGxMACx

10-03-2012

ganman style lol but where is the Warwick update?

Isher

10-03-2012

Okay, so, you say 'all skins', but don't show a picture of The Magnificent Twisted Fate, which, I think we can all agree, badly needs an update to put it in line with the rest of the legendary skins. So, you're making me hopeful, because, again, 'all skins', but then the lack of picture makes me nervous...

666 Infernike

10-03-2012

OPPAN TWISTED STYLE ? awesome

Kedartt

10-03-2012

Why does Wild West TF still not have a cape? He has one in the splash, but not on the in game model and it makes me sad =(

Lenarin

10-03-2012

so.... about the legendary, least impressive every, nothing shown on that skin?

Geonde

10-03-2012

Magnificent TF better go on a sale to celebrate this, the skin was ditched without notice on the announcements forums.

Lenarin

10-03-2012

Quote:
Geonde:
Magnificent TF better go on a sale to celebrate this, the skin was ditched without notice on the announcements forums.

They announced it...

Cynical Manatee

10-03-2012

this honestly looks like Gambit and Wolverine cross XD gj tho riot altho the beard is funky

Tofino

10-03-2012

*PLEASE* do a Visual Upgrade for Sivir next. Q_Q

IA iNSaNiTY

10-03-2012

I enjoy every upgrade Riot does, and the new TF remodel/update looks amazing.

HOWEVER, why is riot Still REFUSING to make new skins for champs such as Karma, Trundle and Rumble, and they refuse to Re-work Karma entirely.

I don't even want to support this company because they completely ignore champions who are not even given a FRACTION of the company's attention, but I can't stop myself because the work they do is amazing, despite their ignorance toward their own game.

Oh hey, let's give teemo a 15th skin and tryndamere a 16th!

Before randomly selecting Flavor of the year/month champions to rework because "high elo" plays them, why not fix champs that are not played at all?

Down vote the s**t out of this. Idc, but it's pitiful how long it takes for Riot to acknowledge the obvious. Even when buffing/nerfing champions.