Visual Upgrade: Twisted Fate, the Card Master

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exalterius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Yea

Method512

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclesian View Post
Im really dissapointed with this idea. The current artwork is already really cool looking. In fact, the current artwork is one of the coolest artworks for any champ and any skin.
Unfortunately I agree...

His current artwork and design ingame was pretty neat, even though he seemed a bit short. Now he's looks like a skyscrapper and he isn't buffed as previously. He looks too thin/weak.

I know Riot worked hard on this, but the only thing I like is the new dance...I loved the sound of the air slashing when throwing my q...now the sound is different and the cards are smaller..not the same feeling as before...

edit: also hate the new sound for the card swapping w.

edit2: and the burning noise when using his ulti. So awesome!

iBeWood

10-09-2012

So... you made him look less bad-ass? Personally, i really liked the chain-mail and metal shoulder-pad look, now he's got some dumb vest. I don't understand why you couldn't just modify his appearance in-game corresponding to his old, and quite honestly better graphic art. People are just excited because it's something new, but I don't think this euphoria will last long. That being said, the dance is much, much better so props to that lol

THEG0DDAMBATMAN

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Soooooo... Will the PAX skin be temporarily available to buy? It would be awesome if we had a chance to buy this newly updated skin again.

Borand

10-09-2012

Congratulations Riot Games, and for the most part this goes to your artists, these guys never stop amazing me with the quality of the reworked champions!

Starchild Silver

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Well imo I think Anivia should be next to receive a visual upgrade.
TF looks nice at last.

Archereon

10-09-2012

I think that Lux should get an art upgrade next. She looks like she's really old in her sprite, which constrasts every one of her skins (also the Skins are pretty sad)

WRcritter

10-09-2012

Finally!

HippyJoe

10-09-2012

Has it happened yet?

Zexalarax

10-10-2012

Twisted Fate doing Gangnam Style !