Ganking teemo bottom as Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CBK Godfather

10-05-2012

Just got out of a game where 3 of my teammates relentlessly bashed me (our jungler) for not ganking bottom enough. Here are the team compositions:

US:
Ezreal, Blitzcrank, Brand, Rengar, and Lee Sin(me)

Them:
Teemo, Blitzcrank, Karthus, Xin, and Lee Sin

I finished the game 3/0/2 after my team surrendered @20, but I did have trouble ganking bottom after teemo hit level 6, and I sort of realized that this is one of my weaknesses as a jungler.

So my question is, is there a good way to gank a bottom with a teemo in it? I've tried getting an oracles, but then they know I'm there, and the gank either fails, or they reverse it on me with their mid and/or jungler pincering me while I'm clearing them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Etherimp

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerstud25 View Post
Just got out of a game where 3 of my teammates relentlessly bashed me (our jungler) for not ganking bottom enough. Here are the team compositions:

US:
Ezreal, Blitzcrank, Brand, Rengar, and Lee Sin(me)

Them:
Teemo, Blitzcrank, Karthus, Xin, and Lee Sin

I finished the game 3/0/2 after my team surrendered @20, but I did have trouble ganking bottom after teemo hit level 6, and I sort of realized that this is one of my weaknesses as a jungler.

So my question is, is there a good way to gank a bottom with a teemo in it? I've tried getting an oracles, but then they know I'm there, and the gank either fails, or they reverse it on me with their mid and/or jungler pincering me while I'm clearing them.

Certain lanes are just ungankable.. Any lane with a Teemo in it is going to be difficult to gank once he has started pooping out mushrooms.