Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The best music for Dominion. I want your opinion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiddalee

10-08-2012

Quote:
naotasan:
Oh. My. GOD.

I lost that link a few months ago and I've been SEARCHING AND SEARCHING for it, no one I knew had any idea what I was talking about. I don't even have to click the link to know what it is.

THANK YOU so much for linking that.

Made me click... and made me very happy.

NamKim

10-09-2012

Gangnam Style

I usually listen to videogame music. Currently I listen to the Super Smash Bro. Melee songs. Megaman is always nice. Unfortunately, I grew up in the MegamanX era. I kind of wish I could play the original Megaman games.

Risemix

10-09-2012

This is a weird place to plug myself, but hey...

I'm a music composer and producer and I write music primarily for video games. I have worked on a few indie projects but nothing serious. I have a soundcloud and some of my friends like to listen to some of my music while playing.

My stuff is inspired by uh... 16-bit era action games and RPGs, but I use modern percussion sounds and obviously newer technology and sounds. You guys might like "kiss my 64," "cargo," "pires," and "schotel."

http://www.soundcloud.com/risemix

Most of it is free to download.

ShawNuff

10-09-2012

Kpop is the best Dominion music.