@ Cocky Darius users.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphaWolvesGamer

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandrina View Post
Darius players just think they are the best thing since sliced bread simply because they have a hax ult. It doesn't make you GOOD at the game, it just makes you Darius. Every Darius I've ever seen, with or against, has an a completely undeserved ego.
Expecially when they end a game with 50/0/0
And did I mention all 50 of those kills were because of his Ultimate?
And might I also add that all 50 of those kills were Killsteals?
He doesn't even participate in team fights, but as soon as everyone is lower then 600 HP, he trolls in and goes "KILL, KILL,KILL, KILL, KILL, I GOT A PENTA B*TCHES!" And he acts like he is the absolute best character ever created and that no one could ever beat him =/

And got forbid he actually dies, he's get so pissed off and rage quit... FOR ONE DEADTH!

WikkaWill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I play Darius because we're similar. I'm a big guy, generally the center of attention as I'm usually looking to be there. His ult is crazy fun to use and his axe juggling is lots of fun along with the wicked speed boost ya get from doin' it right. Coupled with enough damage to take down an unsuspecting foe and win a 2v3 gank bot lane? I don't get how I couldn't play him. Regardless, I get what you mean. I've seen some real *******s play Darius and either Rambo in there or just sit at the sidelines. If the enemy team has a bunch of gap-closing, however, please do go easy on us axe-jugglers. It's really tough to do anything against the more recent threat, Kha. His jump is a real ***** to deal with when you've placed yourself perfectly over a ledge, away from the enemy team, ready to rain axes and death on em'. Don't forgive the dumbasses who go Rambo, though. There is literally NO reason to go any closer than max attack range as Darius. His entire skillset revolves around keeping himself away from the enemy, moving fast, and able to take them out from afar if he needs to. Hell, his E has a higher range than any ADC AA, his axes can be juggled backwards, letting him catch them out of range, and he has a handy and HUGE speed boost. Forgetting all of that, he has a ****ing global ult! If a Rambo hasn't picked up on how to play Darius after all that, he should **** off right back to playing Tryndamere. Go get stomped top lane instead of ****ing up my bot.

Telamox

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WikkaWill View Post
I play Darius because we're similar. I'm a big guy, generally the center of attention as I'm usually looking to be there. His ult is crazy fun to use and his axe juggling is lots of fun along with the wicked speed boost ya get from doin' it right. Coupled with enough damage to take down an unsuspecting foe and win a 2v3 gank bot lane? I don't get how I couldn't play him. Regardless, I get what you mean. I've seen some real *******s play Darius and either Rambo in there or just sit at the sidelines. If the enemy team has a bunch of gap-closing, however, please do go easy on us axe-jugglers. It's really tough to do anything against the more recent threat, Kha. His jump is a real ***** to deal with when you've placed yourself perfectly over a ledge, away from the enemy team, ready to rain axes and death on em'. Don't forgive the dumbasses who go Rambo, though. There is literally NO reason to go any closer than max attack range as Darius. His entire skillset revolves around keeping himself away from the enemy, moving fast, and able to take them out from afar if he needs to. Hell, his E has a higher range than any ADC AA, his axes can be juggled backwards, letting him catch them out of range, and he has a handy and HUGE speed boost. Forgetting all of that, he has a ****ing global ult! If a Rambo hasn't picked up on how to play Darius after all that, he should **** off right back to playing Tryndamere. Go get stomped top lane instead of ****ing up my bot.
I suspect you have mixed Darius and Draven. Darius doesn't juggle axes, nor does his E outrange enemy ADC's. And he hasn't got a global ulti.

If you are going to complain about a champion, at least get their name and abilities right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandrina View Post
Darius players just think they are the best thing since sliced bread simply because they have a hax ult. It doesn't make you GOOD at the game, it just makes you Darius. Every Darius I've ever seen, with or against, has an a completely undeserved ego.
I will be honest, if I pick Darius and play against/with you, would you think I'm egotistical simply because I picked Darius? The problem with that mindset is what will happen when you come across the few nice players, who aren't egotistical even though they are Darius. This issue of egotistical players also occurs when they pick ANY champion (I've seen at least one egotistical person per role in the game (tank, support, jungle, etc), and sometimes it has a statistical trend towards particular champions). Does it mean you don't give anyone a chance to show you that they aren't egotistical? Sounds like the guilty until proven innocent method to dealing with Darius players (What would the plural of Darius be? Dariuses or Darii?).

Ghostoo666

10-04-2012

first of all, bot darius ****s on face. kill lane is almost always more succeeding than support lane.

also, the "all-chat" is automatically hidden for a reason, if you turned it back on then you justified hearing any trashtalk and therefore cannot complain about it.

nobody has sporting speech in the all-chat. and those that do say glhf in the all chat get shut down on told they're ****.

this isn't a ****ing game

PsychoB0b

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostoo666 View Post

Yes it is.

Ghostoo666

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoB0b View Post
Yes it is.
that explains where most people go wrong

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

blah!
I love playing Darius, such a fun champ! His ult has saved me many times!

DesertFox

10-04-2012

Quote:

Explain please.

Telamox

10-04-2012

Quote:
I had considered calling it a training simulation for Arena based combat events, but robots, revived mummies, creatures based on mythological beasts, and magic powers related to fire and ice don't exist in real life. Guess there goes my training regiment

Silly Mofo

10-04-2012

I agree 100% i am still trying to get my friend to stop using Darius cause he is all he does is run in and ult... Yet he is still terrible. I also agree with the players of Darius... Sometimes my friend is a total idiot...