khazix mid lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mr underhilI

09-30-2012

kinda like talon mid, what do you guys think about it?

considering he needs levels, to get to 16 as fast as possible and hes mobile / has W heal to stay in mid lane and farm.

reason i dont play him in jungle is because of the low amount of xp + hes not a fast jungler at all.

as far as top lane goes, i think top lane should always be reserved for champions like irelia / olaf vlad , who scale well into late game and are tanky champions as well.

what do you guys think about him in mid lane?

Garaze

09-30-2012

Yeah see, unlike Talon, Kha'Zix doesn't have the ability to counter AP mids.

Riyshn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Downvoted for enforcing the meta "because that's the way it is", but otherwise interesting idea. I play primarily mid, and I've been trying to figure out a way to make it work. I'm seeing more Fizz/Akali with a bit of Swain (the 'wait until you're 6' part) than Talon, but it could work. Biggest problem I can think of would be difficulty reapplying his passive safely without keeping both sides constantly warded, which can get expensive.

lemonpartyfan0

09-30-2012

Have you tried it OP? Talon does well mid because he has an AOE damage/slow. A free flash+silence and a DoT. I have "covered' mid for awhile against a Ziggs, and against a Syndra among others and it wasn't terrible. I don't think he would be great at mid personally.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

he'd be decent i guess but lee sin would beat him in every way when it comes to pushing mids out of lane and talon would counter mages more easily as well.

Rismart

10-01-2012

Kha'Zix doesnt have anything that counters mid, no MR buff, no silence, just a gap closer (that is bad when is not evolved).

Talon at least have a silence and a reliable AoE slow.

MespeR

10-01-2012

I find Kha'zix to be a weak solo laner. I was able to rip him to shreds. Imagine Malzahar vs. Kha'zix. Kha'zix is so fragile that Malzahars malefic visions would probably alone take a good third of his total health. I went against Kha'zix top lane and I was Vladimir. I ripped him to holy shreds. He had to turret hug the whole game, in which case I still kill him.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-01-2012

From what I've seen, mid is not the lane for him. However if he were to camp mid as a jungler I think he could combo pretty hard with someone

Pitufito Dell

10-01-2012

I'm pretty sure he can go mid. He has good sustain, good poke, can lasthit whit Q, is mobile and can easely outburst a pushed mid.

AvariceSyn

10-01-2012

He can't do much long range harassing, his W mana cost is ridiculous. I don't think he would be very viable mid without skills to guard or shut down ap champions.