South American?non- english speakers should not be able to play on NA servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skilltestingman

10-03-2012

Ok I'm going to end this discussion with this.

Ideally, everyone should be able to call there champs and roles and ping everything else. No English required

t0ad5

10-03-2012

Perfect example:
3 spanish speakers
300-700 wins
don't know how to pick a team
jungler says smite is for noobs
The last pick says, "teemo" before anyone is even banned. ("funny" thing is, he actually picks the second favorite br champ, mord).
after many "hues" and "jajas", all feed
game over at 20, well to be fair it was over at champ select, these guys...

16 hour day at work and I get these clowns.
Please give them their own server. They typically ruin the game for me. I can't remember the last time I had a game where they didnt feed. It's boring. People shouldn't have to put up with this.

As specials get their own olympics, they should get their own servers.

Willing to donate specifically for this. With their own servers, they can troll eachother, it will be perfect.

Sorry, I'm tired and cranky.. just want to play the game without morons but more and more I'm finding this isnt possible. After 1k wins (over 3k games played if you count dom and ranked), I fail to understand how match making is putting me with these people.

Thanks in advance.

El Macho Alfa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

I'm spanish-english speaker and i have played games with americans that suck so bad as some spanish speakers, this post is irrelevant.

t0ad5

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Macho Alfa View Post
I'm spanish-english speaker and i have played games with americans that suck so bad as some spanish speakers, this post is irrelevant.
Let us send them to the SA servers too.
=)