Upgraded Spirit Visage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DesertFox

10-02-2012

I've played Vladmir, Mundo, Swain, basically anyone who almost rely on sustain. However, whenever I attempt to experiment with SV, my results are always sell after 30 minute mark, due to its weak stats and an almost unnoticeable passive. It wasn't surprising, due to its cheap price. What I suggest, is an upgraded item called Redemption's Warmth. It is combined from Spirit Visage, a Giant's Belt, and a HoG.
My blunt idea is for it to have :
-600 hp
-45 MR
-15% CDR
-Unique Passive; Healing/ regeneration effect 25%
-Unique Passive; (Can't think of one so far, suggestions?)
Lower Tier Items cost = 1550+1110+825=3485G.
Combination cost = 175G

MuhGeeSher

10-03-2012

That's a lot of items. lol..

Izacer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Spirit Visage:
Stats:
+30 Magic Resist
+250 Health
UNIQUE Passive: +10% Cooldown Reduction
UNIQUE Passive: Increases your healing and regeneration effects on yourself by 15%.

Cost: 1550

Giants Belt:
Stats:
+430 Health

Cost: 1110

Heart of Gold:
Stats:
+200 Health
UNIQUE Passive: Gain an additional 5 Gold every 10 seconds.

Cost: 825

Totals:
Stats:
+880 Health
+30 Magic Resist
UNIQUE Passive: +10% Cooldown Reduction
UNIQUE Passive: Increases your healing and regeneration effects on yourself by 15%.
UNIQUE Passive: Gain an additional 5 Gold every 10 seconds.

Cost: 3485

Your Suggested Item
Stats:
-600 hp
-45 MR
-15% CDR
-Unique Passive; Healing/ regeneration effect 25%

Cost = 175G + 3485 = 3660

For 175 gold, you would:
Lose 280 Health
Gain 15 MR
Gain 5% CDR
Gain 10% increased Healing/Regen.

Ruby Crystal = +180 health, and costs 475. This means that each point of health is worth 2.6 gold.

2.6 gold x 280 health lost = 728 gold lost by upgrading. To make your item worth upgrading to, it would need +880 health. At least.

WonderBoy55

10-04-2012

A large MR+HP item would make most mages in their current form obsolete. See many previous posts regarding this. BV is the best you'll get.

Tardass

10-04-2012

Tbh, the +25% health regen would more than compensate for the loss in health, especially if you started building this item with a HoG being your first buy. I play Voli, Mundo, and Singed as unkillable regen tanks, and this item would make me invincible, mostly because I also take cleanse. However, the idea seems OP on the numbers.

+1 overall for upgraded version of SV though

TheRottenCrow

10-04-2012

this item wouldnt work out. riot refuses to have a large amount of health and magic resist on one item because it would shut down any ap caster. maybe because its a late game sounding item it could work but otherwise too much resist on health here. otherwise i love where you were going with this.