Brand new art my 8 year old sister made!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Committee

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmk329 View Post
Is your sister autistic? These are by far the worst drawings I have seen. They don't even have color.
i don't even have the words to describe the sheer stupidity that is this post. i would suggest you actually learn what autism is before throwing the term around in such a ridiculous manner

TheTaxCollector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterlybeatle View Post
i don't even have the words to describe the sheer stupidity that is this post. i would suggest you actually learn what autism is before throwing the term around in such a ridiculous manner
Thank you!

TheTaxCollector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

I'm getting her to draw more Champions!
Probably Christmas Champions!!

Merry Christmas!!

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

12-22-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The girl's got skillz!

Shadou

12-22-2012

Quote:
Is your sister autistic? These are by far the worst drawings I have seen. They don't even have color.
You have no idea what autism is obviously....learn what they mean first before you use em jerk, I have an autistic sister and she actually draws very clever and beautiful kingdom hearts drawings, and even foam models of keyblades and she is only 10yrs old. people these days..

HayabusaZero

12-22-2012

ISO Darthshoe, your sister has mad skills for drawing! Tell her i loved her Tristana, Sivir and Ashe drawings the most, but that all her work is really great!

My little brother used to draw that good when he was young too and today he is pretty amazing, so i believe your sister will have a great future as an artistic. Just keep your support for her, and keep bringing more amazing drawings here =D

And about nmk329, don't even bother with him. Sometimes people are just ignorants and open their mouths to say such things just because they are envious. See all the good feedback you got from everyone else, and you can see the true =)

Kultra

12-22-2012

Holy ****, was the Trist and the Cass the oldest of the drawings? The Sivir and the Annie are unreal for a 9 year old! Awesome skills, make sure that she sticks to it!

Darkest Giggle

12-22-2012

wow..... she draws much better than me lol i can only do stick figures >_>

Struggler9996

12-22-2012

Quote:
1. You clearly don't know what autism even is, which is surprising considering your god-awful social skills may lead some to think you have Asperger's.

2. For an 8 year old, they're pretty good. Many full-grown adults can't even draw that well (as well as many, many, many teenagers that think they can but can't).

3. Go **** yourself.

CT Zed

12-22-2012

That tristana. So good.