Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If you live in the Atlanta area, love league of legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HamHamm

10-02-2012

I for one can say that this place is awesome. Great Food, Great Drinks, Great Games, Great Staff, and Great atmosphere! I'll be there watching the matches!

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-02-2012

OH SNAP HAMHEEZY all up on the LOL forums.

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-02-2012

Reddit thread:
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...eague_players/ (http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/10ufyf/atlanta_league_players/)

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-02-2012

updated the youths stuff

Lawyer Bot

10-02-2012

I Would LOVE to come for the weekend for the Championships. Finals are a maybe, I will see.

But for the Championships...

Being a Soldier at Ft. Stewart, though, I have limited time and options (Unless I want to take leave).

Also, My vehicle is in Colo Springs Still, so I won't be able to drive there myself.

The Greyhound tickets roundtrip w/ Mili Discount is around $160, Plus I'll be looking at hotels and such.

1) If anyone wants to share a hotel room and isn't completely creepy, you should message me. We both save money and we can both hang out at the pubs!

2) If anyone is travelling from Savanah/Hinesville/Ft Stewart or surrounding areas to Atlanta this weekend for this event, please message me! I would be more then happy to pay for Gas + Munchies.
Lets Hope I can make some travel arrangements to get out there!

bastard

Recruiter

10-02-2012

considerin on stoppin by. just maaaaaaybe.

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-02-2012

Quote:
*******:
considerin on stoppin by. just maaaaaaybe.

WE SHALL SEE YOU HERE, ye *******!

bfenn325

10-03-2012

I'm goint to try and make it. Sounds really cool.

Skarthe

Recruiter

10-03-2012

I'll see if I can't stop by if I've got some time this weekend.

ArtemusD

10-03-2012

I just watched the Fizz Burger episode.

My impulse says for me to drive from Houston Texas all the way to Georgia, which isn't as far as I'd like to imagine it is.

But unfortunately I can't. I would however, think it'd be awesome to extend the craziness of this to other states. Sorta like a chain restaurant without all the jerks. Seriously, an Esport game bar sounds like exactly the thing I want everywhere.

You sir, are an inspiration to humanity. +1