Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

If you live in the Atlanta area, love league of legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BananaBandanaMan

10-02-2012

google found it for me, any drink specials or waitresses in skimpy outfits or do i need to bring my own eye candy?

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-02-2012

Quote:
Xandyro:
google found it for me, any drink specials or waitresses in skimpy outfits or do i need to bring my own eye candy?

All our drinks are special and I can wear a tube top and booty shorts but I'm not exactly built for that. :3

K242

10-02-2012

I would gladly go, but I'm stuck in Athens. Why do awesome things happen when I can't go?

EmrldCitySlasher

10-02-2012

Quote:
Xandyro:
I live in canton, not familiar with where you are but if there is beer and wifi i'll be there!

I live in Canton, Michigan ^.^

cyndikins

10-02-2012

I live in Marietta ( just moved here, actually ) and drove by this place the other day. A friend might come down and we'll stop in.

The Super Matt

10-02-2012

Some of my friends and I are down to go!

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-02-2012

Quote:
K242:
I would gladly go, but I'm stuck in Athens. Why do awesome things happen when I can't go?

You should get a group together to come on Saturday! Carpool TIME!

Rkon

10-02-2012

This is really cool. Props to you good sir.

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-02-2012

Quote:
cyndikins:
I live in Marietta ( just moved here, actually ) and drove by this place the other day. A friend might come down and we'll stop in.

Well come by whenever but especially during the S2 stuff cause I'll be here playing with customers during the day. Pre-6pm

BananaBandanaMan

10-02-2012

Quote:
OH NO ITS LU BU:
All our drinks are special and I can wear a tube top and booty shorts but I'm not exactly built for that. :3

beggers cant be choosers! just pass out "hello my name is" stickers for summoner names xD