Thinking of refunding Syndra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaaori

10-11-2012

And picking up Xerath. Is Syndra going to magically be discovered as being OP in the near future and make me regret refunding her? Am I just incapable of playing her to her full potential? Because to me she feels really weak and the amount of skill needed to just play decently seems really high.

IS1e4e8bf7e45827

10-11-2012

If you only want to play OP champions then xerath isn't a good choice.

PhoenixBomb

10-11-2012

They have indicated that she'll be receiving buffs shortly after (if not the very patch after) the finals end.

So...might wanna hold off.

Panera Bread

10-11-2012

Dont! Refund her foo! She stonk

JesusPwns0926

10-11-2012

Refunding for Xerath is not gonna be very satisfying as they are very similar as long ranged casters. Xerath does do more damage with his ult but I feel Syndra offers more utility.

Syndra is also getting QoL buffs soon. I'd say it's not worth wasting a refund on Syndra

itsWind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

I avg almost 10 kills per game with syndra in ranked, her damage isnt the problem its her kit.

shes pretty useless lategame

Dark Jurai

10-11-2012

If other people says she's OP, then you'll enjoy her and feel like it was a good purchase, even though you don't like her now?

Lagginator

10-11-2012

I think people are just bad at playing her. She definitely fits in the bin of underused mages with Xerath, Brand, and Ziggs, but I don't think she's exactly underpowered.

Kaaori

10-11-2012

Her whole kit seems sort of clunky to me personally think thats one of the major problems I have when I play her.