If you live in the Atlanta area, love league of legends

First Riot Post
12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

and want to watch the Season 2 Playoffs, we'll be airing it on flat screens at Battle and Brew in Marietta all weekend long. Come join us for league themed food, drinks, gaming with local league players and if I can get it approved, a chance to win some 10 dollar RP cards with league trivia. <3

Must be 18 or older or have a parent present at all times to come in. Some clarification from my bar manager:
"If the person with them is a responsible adult willing to watch them and order food and drink on their behalf, I'll allow 4 youths to 1 guardian.(its normally 2 to 1) If they **** around and break something, I swear I will choke slam you through a table. this is your event and you're responsible for them."

So please, for the love of god, don't break anything. xoxoxo

Just a reminder that we WILL be showing the games on Saturday. Gooooo *INSERT TEAM HERE*!
Reddit thread:
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...eague_players/

Colonel J

10-02-2012

What's it like being known solely for your name that borrows of the popularity of an even more popular person?

notFREEfood

10-02-2012

You make me wish I didn't live in another state...

TheManLand

10-02-2012

I am currently living in Atlanta (exchange student) but I am awkward about going out in public with my nerdness :/

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
What's it like being known solely for your name that borrows of the popularity of an even more popular person?
Is Lu Bu popular or infamous?

Chained Icarus

10-02-2012

Lu Bu my man! I'll most likely be there. Because it'll be AWESOME!

TheManLand - It's a Geek/Gamer bar. You'll fit right in.

http://battleandbrew.com/ <- There's the site ol' Lu Bu forgot to link. Check it out. Also, you can totally play League there. For serious. On a good rig. Shameless plug. Directions are also on the site.

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManLand View Post
I am currently living in Atlanta (exchange student) but I am awkward about going out in public with my nerdness :/
I assure you that you'd be more than welcome to come hang out with us. If you have any doubt, I'll have several reds come post in this thread commending my friendliness!

I SUMMON RIOT SILVER AND OHMIKEGOODNESS AND MAYBE BAMDRAGON IF HE'S AROUND!

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chained Icarus View Post
Lu Bu my man! I'll most likely be there. Because it'll be AWESOME!

TheManLand - It's a Geek/Gamer bar. You'll fit right in.
"Icarus"... here speaks the truth. He's even a facebook friend! THATS HOW FRIENDLY I AM.

Razzcastic

10-02-2012

I'm not going to lie... that is pretty sick.

Chained Icarus

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
"Icarus"... here speaks the truth. He's even a facebook friend! THATS HOW FRIENDLY I AM.
He's actually so friendly that I would rate him 15/10 to all single or open ladies in the area. Yep, THAT friendly.

He's also a famous League of Legends chef. No, no, I'm not joking.

Here's his Fizz burger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO8XHFVtb-E&feature=plcp

He's got more. AND HE SERVES THIS AMAZING GOODNESS AT THE BAR. Now you HAVE to come watch the finals there. Trust me. It's mad cool.

And hot.

12345 ... 11