1v1 VS Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Voltage

Master Recruiter

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3netrati0n View Post
My friend's been asking for a 1v1, where he'll be playing Yi. It'll be mid lane, not sure about jungle farming and etc.

Anyway, from the limited champ pool I have, I was thinking I would pick either Riven or Xin against him.

Both are decent early, much better than yi, and both are fairly good late.

I'd build quite a bit of CDR on Riven, probably ionian boots + brut and maybe even fro heart for the hell of it in addition to BT's, because the GA isn't so handy in a 1v1

For xin, i'd definitely grab a frozen heart, just because i can, in addition to a randuins, perhaps an Atma's in there.

Any additional comments?
Go Teemo, blind his ult and harass = win.

Kirzzzen

10-03-2012

Just play Teemo, and **** all over him all game long?

Sparky859

10-03-2012

play rammus, watch as he hurts himself more than you

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Ninja Tabi, Thornmail, Randuin's Omen, Frozen heart, Guardian Angel, damage item.
Master Yi is now utterly useless.

Danish Vikingz

10-04-2012

Go Riven.. Ap Yi and he will be utter and utter useless, make sure to Ki stirke him when he meditates or use 3rd Q.

AD Yi, will also loose.
Go double Dorans + Ninja Tabi early. Into a BT, then build thornmail and continue on your next BT.
He will take damage from your thornmail even when you shield and since your shield scales with AD, it is important to build that second BT. After double BT, you could go frozen mallet to secure kills on him once his ult is down.

Yi is piss easy as Riven really.

azraiell

10-04-2012

havent seen anyone mention exhaust, exhaust, ignite would be my preferred combo. Ignite when he tries to meditate, exhaust him if he overcommits or if his alpha puts him near you while in burst range.

PeacefulNomad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Get Jax, build thorn mail, Ninja tabi's, and a frozen heart. and some offensive items. He wont stand a chance. If he goes AP hes even more screwed. Build a banshees veil, and merc treads and the rest offensive. he wont even be able to hurt you.