Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

To Riot - Kha'Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helen Keller

10-05-2012

2 days late

Addstoo

10-05-2012

Kha'zix has so far been an amazing champ I mean seriously, he dominates with an early b.f. sword. Though one question, do any of you guys also think he needs some small tweaks?

Lunar Havoc

Recruiter

10-05-2012

I am also a fan of Scyther

JoeVector

10-05-2012

Quote:
Addstoo:
Kha'zix has so far been an amazing champ I mean seriously, he dominates with an early b.f. sword. Though one question, do any of you guys also think he needs some small tweaks?

I do think his passive's slow could use a 5% improvement at 6, 11 and 16 maybe. 35% really falls short in late game teamfights when you're trying to catch those nasty ADC with their PDs while being CC'd and whatnot.

I can't help but feel the evolution point on his ult is somewhat lackluster as well. Should improve the MS bonus and stealth duration a bit more IMO as well as the time window for use.

LordQuinton

10-05-2012

This thread makes me think we need a Luchador Kha'Zix skin. Luchadors are sadly underrepresented in the League of Legends, and a champion able to perform flying elbow drops as expertly as Kha'Zix seems to be the perfect choice to represent such a beautiful profession.

Addstoo

10-05-2012

I agree with both of those. Also, the secondary cooldown on his ult is just slightly too long, and the duration slight too short. Maybe increasing the effect duration by half a sec and reduce secondary cooldown by half a sec? I also think his current passive would work better if switched for the passive of taste their fear, since it allows you to level it up, and since it feels like a more proper passive. That's just my opinion though.

Kaelzoroden

10-05-2012

Yeah, I really like playing Kha'zix. As someone who played Thri-kreen in D&D at every chance, seeing a mantis champ is just great.
I normally jungle with him, haven't tried top laning though I hear he's amazing for it. How do you lot build him?

Also yeah, I generally don't bother with evolving his ult. Making it increase the move speed bonus by an additional 20% would probably make me snag it at times though. As is, I just find his other three abilities have more utility / raw output than one additional stealth and a moment of damage reduction.

GaafGrohiik

10-05-2012

When he was released, and I saw his spotlight and abilities - I was like "damn- this is exactly the kind of champ I've wanted to play"... but he's a bug. I hate bugs. HATE them.

But I said screw it, bought him, and he's easily one of my favorite champs now. His evolved E is one of my favorite abilities in this game, and he's the first jungler I've had success with. Well done.

I'd really like to see an Alien-inspired skin - Black, no eyes, green splashes like their acid - I think it would fit well with Rengar's Predator skin.

Also - there absolutely MUST be a butterfly Kha'Zix skin. Pls Riot.

Kaelzoroden

10-05-2012

Stupid double-post problem-causing wireless firewalls.

Lusex

10-05-2012

Quote:
Wellhmmm:
I'm commonly referred to as the 'Bug-guy'

Lucky...
I get called "****ing cockroach"