first thing in the morn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mistmann

10-02-2012

why would you play tf, to never use his ult.... 45 min game 3 ults i only counted one but he said three

seccond why pick tf, vlad vs mord, olaf?

mistmann says, tf u need MR or catalas

TF, says fk you quit complaining ban him ban him. id rather feed and let him have all the free farm, plus now i wont move from mid and with that being said i wont team fight, i enjoy throwing 40 mins games

amonmank = troll

mistmann

10-02-2012

my team

1500 wins

their team

fair que to me

Valrcrist

10-02-2012

Quote:
seccond why pick tf, vlad vs mord, olaf?
TF and Vlad are pretty reasonable picks against Morde and Olaf.

mistmann

10-02-2012

i wouldnt but a singe stun squsih against a bruser or a vlad vs olaf?

im not good with those chars though, and niether were these guys

3rd game of the day, loss great game just out played in all aspects.

my team no wards, no communication, no movement

thier team, everything great

Valrcrist

10-02-2012

Quote:
i wouldnt but a singe stun squsih against a bruser or a vlad vs olaf?
The reason TF is a good matchup against Morde is because of TF's long range poke and wave clearing ability as well as his ability to sustain his mana naturall with blue card. What makes Morde dangerous is his ability to clear waves so quickly, with a few levels and items, he's one of the best in the game at this. TF however can match him pretty well, and TF can also just harass him completely out of lane for the first few levels with Wild Cards.

Vlad also does well against Olaf because Olaf is very vulnerable to poke. Vlad can harass Olaf very well for the first few levels with auto attacks + transfusion. It's not a complete counterpick because Olaf can trash Vlad if he manages to land a couple of good axes and can all in Vlad, but if the Vlad player is good and avoids the axes, the lane is definitely in his favor.

If the players themselves were just bad, that's one thing, but there actually was nothing wrong with those picks.

mistmann

10-02-2012

you are correct, but im not good with those chars they just dont make since in the match up to me