Miss Fortune's parent killer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Macashan

12-12-2012

I say that Bilgewater Swain killed Miss Fortune's mother. The description says that the killer had red eyes and a bandana covering his face. The Bilgewater Swain is the closest thing that I have seen to match the description in the lore.

Kyumeru

05-30-2013

Maybe it was Zed. Zed has a rougue bandana and has red eyes. And also the guy on the 1st page said he has to be fast. Zed controls the shadows so he obv can move very fast. Zed could have been associating with other people to get back at Shen. Suspicious??

Toki Wo T0mare

05-30-2013

It's not possible for it to be GP because GP and MF are similar ages, they knew one another as kids. If her mom was killed by a 4 foot tall kid pirate, I think she'd know.

And the Zed thing.....wait, you're not serious are you? You're joking, right? Once again, we're back to timeline and age. The "imaginative" things the Lore forums spew out... It definitely doesn't fit in the timeline.

Shen's dad adopts Zed. (Children)
Zed gets kicked out. (Teens most likely)
Zed comes back and kills Shen's dad (Young adult, it says years pass)

THEN

MF is still a kid.
MF's mom is killed by "Zed"
MF Grows up and becomes a bounty hunter. This means she's not only younger than Shen, but Shen and Zed have to be in at least their 30s or 40s.

See how "imaginative" this is? And why would Zed use a GUN?! A gun of all things? How does it hurt Shen if Shen doesn't even know it was Zed who did it? Nothing I know of hints at her mom being an ally of the Kinkou, and even if she were, wouldn't Zed WANT Shen to know it was him who killed his ally? Why use a gun, Shen would never say "Ah, she was killed by a single bullet to the chest. That's OBVIOUSLY the modus operandi of my arch nemesis Zed, the Ninja who uses shadow techniques and wrist daggers!"

Lore forumers, amirite

MashiiXD

05-30-2013

I think it was swain. Swain fits the discription. Red eyes and a bandana covering his face. Also it doesn't tell us all the information we need to solve this information. The most important imformation is... WHO WERE MISS FORTUNES PARENTS???!!!!!!!! Were they high command noxians? In Swain's lore it says he was still trying to gain power in noxus. So he killed High command Noxian Commanders. ( We still don't know who MF parents were.) It couldn't have been GP. GP is probably around MF age so when she was young GP was also young. That leads to Swain. Fitting the description and also has the reason to do it. But all this information wasn't accurate because we don't have the most important imformation of MF parents. Also MF is associating with GP. So I'm pretty sure she would recognize the murderer if her parents. IT ALL LEADS TO SWAIN.

Toki Wo T0mare

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashiiXD View Post
I think it was swain. Swain fits the discription. Red eyes and a bandana covering his face. Also it doesn't tell us all the information we need to solve this information. The most important imformation is... WHO WERE MISS FORTUNES PARENTS???!!!!!!!! Were they high command noxians? In Swain's lore it says he was still trying to gain power in noxus. So he killed High command Noxian Commanders. ( We still don't know who MF parents were.) It couldn't have been GP. GP is probably around MF age so when she was young GP was also young. That leads to Swain. Fitting the description and also has the reason to do it. But all this information wasn't accurate because we don't have the most important imformation of MF parents. Also MF is associating with GP. So I'm pretty sure she would recognize the murderer if her parents. IT ALL LEADS TO SWAIN.
Bilgewater isn't part of Noxus, is it? They're worked together, but I don't see why a Noxian High Command would live outside of Noxus. Why would Swain use a gun? Once again, not the way swain works. Swain doesn't dirty his hands. Even after beating Keiran, he let Darius do it. I know Darius didn't exist as a champ back then, but even so, Swain doesn't seem like the kind to get directly involved. And to clarify, it was JUST her mom, I don't think her father is mentioned. Why would a single mother with military prowess (which is what the Noxian High Command is) be living in bilgewater instead of raising her daughter in the traditional Noxian fashion? I doubt it was any character that's been introduced, just another one-off story like a lot of the old lore was. We don't have enough information to have a (reasonable) theory about who it was. A lot of things can be called into question, like Swain's age, who MF's mom was, and why anyone would want her dead. Swain was likely still in the military as a regular (but highly decorated) soldier at the time of her murder.

FurbyFrank

05-30-2013

Swain, killing MF's mother was all part of some complicated tactical plan to become noxus high council. How? No idea

Ebonmaw Dragon

05-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toki Wo T0mare View Post
I
See how "imaginative" this is? And why would Zed use a GUN?! A gun of all things? How does it hurt Shen if Shen doesn't even know it was Zed who did it? Nothing I know of hints at her mom being an ally of the Kinkou, and even if she were, wouldn't Zed WANT Shen to know it was him who killed his ally? Why use a gun, Shen would never say "Ah, she was killed by a single bullet to the chest. That's OBVIOUSLY the modus operandi of my arch nemesis Zed, the Ninja who uses shadow techniques and wrist daggers!"

Lore forumers, amirite
Here is why Zed Killed the parents of MF using a gun:

Viktor stole the ninja powers of Zed, so Zed used the gun to kill the parents of MF as sacrifice for the Ice Witch in order to get new powers

Zed, is in fact a ninja who uses black ice instead of shadows

Toki Wo T0mare

05-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
Here is why Zed Killed the parents of MF using a gun:

Viktor stole the ninja powers of Zed, so Zed used the gun to kill the parents of MF as sacrifice for the Ice Witch in order to get new powers

Zed, is in fact a ninja who uses black ice instead of shadows
If I didn't know better I would probably think you're serious, what with all the **** people come up with here.

Dzanio

05-31-2013

Secretly GP is her father; go luke skywalker w/ boobs!!

summoningfox22

06-06-2013

what about talon? ill admit he is not a pirate however he has that vandal skin (srry if i misspelled) he has red eyes and a bandana over his face. as for him being a pirate think for a sec it's a pirate town plus there was a lot of pillaging that came with the trade routes whats to say a kid didnt just assume that he was a pirate? now for the gunshots, like i said it's a pirate town and i'm guessing that her mom was raising her alone due to the fact that the lore never once mentioned a father, so what solo-mom in a pirate town wouldn't carry around a gun. as for why he didn't just kill her it wasn't part of his job. why would he kill her? either she knew somthing she wasn't supposed to or she pissed off someone big.