Tiamat SERIOUSLY Broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLastBaron88

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaP616 View Post
I remember one troll game where me and a friend were Shyvana and Fiora and each got 3 timants.

We lost but whenever my friend ulted or I q'd in dragon form the other team was hurting.
lol, what happened? how did your team lose if you were both that fed?

Irelia Bot

10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastBaron88 View Post
lol, what happened? how did your team lose if you were both that fed?
We weren't fed we were just taking a lot of the other teams health with a single ability but then got slaughtered because we had no defensive items keeping us alive.

TheLastBaron88

10-02-2012

So everyone is pretty much in accordance that Tiamat in its current form really isn't used (or able to be used) for anything other than abusing game mechanics and trolling?

Doxkid

10-03-2012

No.

ilililillillilil

10-03-2012

Tiamat doesn't apply it's damage to the target who is being basic attacked. It is a splash and only affects targets around them. So Fiora would be very underpowered in a 1v1.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

If you was in 200 radius of you'r team to Tiamat damage you, you deserve that.

Izacer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

This is what I read when I saw your thread.

Tiamat SERIOUSLY Broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastBaron88 View Post
In one situation.

TheLastBaron88

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by icer162 View Post
This is what I read when I saw your thread.

Tiamat SERIOUSLY Broken
So you didn't read very much of it then. Note to newcomers, take the time to read what others have posted before you begin running off at the mouth. People get cuff-slapped for that behavior IRL.
I realize full well that the Fiora/Tiamat thing isn't viable against a decent team, I was with randoms who were mostly terrible. I had a good jungler I believe, but that was it. The other guy who was posting about when he did it was very clear that you are super easy to kill when you do this. Let's try a new exercise in forum logic. Instead of suggesting to you logical reasons why I think Tiamat deserves a rebalancing (not nerf, but not exactly buff), why don't you instead make a case below for what character build YOU would use Tiamat in currently, and for what purpose. You can even post the results of how well it worked for you in-game. I believe the results will speak for themselves.

TheLastBaron88

10-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilililillillilil View Post
Tiamat doesn't apply it's damage to the target who is being basic attacked. It is a splash and only affects targets around them. So Fiora would be very underpowered in a 1v1.
This I agree with. I nuked her 1v1, used Flash to make myself an invalid target for a split second when she tried to pop her ult. Granted she still managed to ignite and kill me almost every time, but as fed as she was, a draw was acceptable.

Trys

10-03-2012

Gangplank- Boots of swift, tiamatsx2 , IE, Trinity force, BT or Phantom Dancer works surprisingly well you can even drop the BT for survivability or another tiamats. parley a close minion for huge dmg on nearby champ