What skill shot takes the most skill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrZann

09-24-2010

Heimer's grenades are the hardest to hit perfectly though pretty easy when it comes to just hitting at all.

Nidalee's spear is probably second, with Wildcards (TF) and Explosive Cask (Gragas ult) being tied for third.

I also agree with Karthus' lay waste but I don't think it's as hard as the others I mentioned to pull off perfectly.

Dzung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

corki missiles. always shoot faster than i think they would lolz

Shortzo

09-24-2010

nida's spear. The hitbox seems massively larger for minions than champs, and it might as well be a glacier for how difficult it is to dodge.

Makes it all the more rewarding to eat 3/4 of their health with it.

KalosCast

09-24-2010

Definitely the ice wall, when you mess up other skill-shots, you just don't hit. When you mess up her's, you actively screw over your own team.

Verlisie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2010

I actually find Nidalee's pounce quite a pain to aim considering she pounces a fixed distance in the direction she is facing. I pretty much just spam it, but it would be nice if you could actually master it and pounce from enemy champ to enemy champ.

Prosecutor Godot

09-25-2010

I'd say the hardest is Heimerdinger's Grenade STUN. Its radius is tiny and it's too slow.
Nidalee's Javelin is the hardest regular skillshot, it's very slow and does not pass through enemy creeps.

r431

09-25-2010

kog'maw ult can decide team fights. it's not funny to your HP get lowered by half even before you reach their tanks.

Shikigami Kama

09-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haestro View Post
Technically, by missing Blitz's grab, you are breaking the teamfight, by rendering yourself useless.
So then, it becomes much more onesided for them.
His Knock-up Skill and AoE ult are worthless then...

Live4evil

09-25-2010

Gragas' ulti can make or break a team fight

Pigby

09-25-2010

Veigar's stun if you're stunning multiple people.