What skill shot takes the most skill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grouperish

09-24-2010

DB is a lot more difficult now than it used to be, I believe there was a stealth nerf on the hitbox a while back, so its a lot truer to the particle than most other skill shots

But i would say a well placed max stun ashe arrow is hardest

BiggerFish

09-24-2010

Aniva Wall
Heimer Nades
Blitz Grab
Nida Spear(for double damage)
IMO - hardest skillshots to place correctly, in descending order.

Lasterus

09-24-2010

nunu ult

Freakayou

09-24-2010

I Main Anivia and I agree 100% her wall is a PAIN to pull off well most of the time and yes I have killed a teamate once or twice while trying to save them......lol. Her Flash Frost would be another top 5 one because it is the slowest moving skillshot and it must pass through people for damage otherwise its almost useless dmg.

No one mentioned Gragas and Explosive Cask? I have saved alot of enemies with this because they took that one extra step by the time I tossed it and saved instead of knocked them back, thankfully I have killed alot more, but I think its a notable mention.

brb getting sued

09-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmmmmchips View Post
Lay waste. One hit might not be as big of a deal as a spear or a grab, but it takes practice to be able to consistency hit with them all game long.
This, easily

Aesik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

Karthus Ult for sure.

Sir Cowdog

09-24-2010

Any of the skillshots that can land from across the map definitely are high on the list. But I think people saying Anivia's wall are probably correct. A well placed wall can completely ruin a team's day, yours or theirs. While the other skillshots just do damage, which can be mitigated, healed, or avoided completely.

Either way its a close call.

Fluffy1

09-24-2010

morgana's dark binding, the hitbox is off to the side, despite its dead slow movement its also very likely to clip a minion a mile away or in some cases just fly right through the target completely. also only skillshot ive seen that hits the target behind you when you fire forward :P

Issyl

09-24-2010

Karthus skillshot if your chasing...

PapaProzac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2010

While this isn't defined as a skill shot but it sorta is...Spray and pray is horribly hard to line up correctly too hit as many champs as possible while their constantly moving >.>

-Prozac