Do you queue for draft?

Yes 11 42.31%
No 15 57.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Draft queue, do you do it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2012

I decided to try bcz I had a film to watch. 2 hours later, still in q.

the reason i like draft is not related to ban op. if it were my call, there would be no bans, or at most 1 ban per team. I like all the counterpick and adapting. Some champs I find are good against the right composition, but to risky to pick if you do not know the opponent composition

I disagree with most players calling ..too many op. Personally I only find Kassadin and Jayce to be OP. The rest I can live with....I can even live with jayce.

Quote:
DD tournaments are a little different since most of the people playing those are vets screwing around/showing off, who can get away with weaker picks and don't have to worry about teammates dodging them.
Where did you get this crazy idea?

byobsoad2

10-02-2012

I don't because of the queue time and pressure. I've never tried draft dom, but everyone says the times are really long, and I play dominion rather than SR because I can get into and finish a game quicker. I don't want to be waiting long enough to finish a SR game. In the few times I've played draft normals on SR, the draft made me feel really pressured, even though it wasn't ranked. I don't really like that pressure I feel.

AlphaFerric

10-05-2012

bump for larger sample size!

DevlJoe

10-05-2012

If you don't queue draft, you're part of the problem.