Headless Horseman Hecarim Concept (Art)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bruttix

10-14-2012

this will most likely be one of the many Halloween skins

Spiritra

10-21-2012

Send this in, it should be showcased this month. This is just pure awesome.

Nucleux

10-21-2012

Thats really good

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

10-23-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Ok yay I can finally say this!

So dude, I was totally working on headless hecarim when you posted this for the first time! You guys were so excited about the idea and it took sooo much self control to not say anything!

But yeah, it was really fun to see you all get pumped about an idea we hadn't even announced yet, AS I was painting it.

You guys rock!

And nice painting man

RyoKuji

10-23-2012

Seriously love it! You're pretty talented, I'd like to see more skin concepts come up.

Oh while you're lurking Penguin, I've been wondering why Frost Fire Annie's smile was removed. Any incite on that? (don't mean to derail. This art is sick)

Sanguiphilia

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post

So dude, I was totally working on headless hecarim when you posted this for the first time! You guys were so excited about the idea and it took sooo much self control to not say anything!

But yeah, it was really fun to see you all get pumped about an idea we hadn't even announced yet, AS I was painting it.

You guys rock!

And nice painting man
I love you RiotPenguin! Your work is awesome and your posts on the forums are always so nice and you always seem excited about them

and great work OP! I love the lighting, colors, and how neat and clean it looks.

Seyunx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:

You guys rock!

And nice painting man
OMG RIOTPENGUIN, You are my favorite now ! Long live the penguin legion!

Xelandra

01-28-2013

Quote:

You guys rock!

And nice painting man
I didn't see this until now. My friend had JUST linked it to me.

Thank you so much, You have no idea how much it means to me to get feedback from the professionals!

MugenNightmare

01-28-2013

Quote:

You guys rock!

And nice painting man

You made that skin? Freaking love it man! Sleepy Hollow was my favorite story, ever!

mikeboxmad

01-28-2013

im so happy this skin happened! THANK YOU! >< Im the hecarim friend mentioned in the beginning of the post