Card Declined?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L0rdOkami

10-04-2012

Gonna have to make a PayPal account just for this.

Edit: Just made a PayPal account, and even that doesn't work. So credit cards don't work, PayPal doesn't work. Any other "Alternative methods", Riot?

IDprotokol

10-04-2012

i am just upset that riot has not responded at least to the thread

Sacred Sleep

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0rdOkami View Post
Gonna have to make a PayPal account just for this.

Edit: Just made a PayPal account, and even that doesn't work. So credit cards don't work, PayPal doesn't work. Any other "Alternative methods", Riot?
What error did it give you when you tried to use paypal?

L0rdOkami

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreofCotton View Post
What error did it give you when you tried to use paypal?
Basically something along the lines of "not being able to complete the purchase with PayPal at this time", contact Riot, etc etc...

Edit: To be more precise... "Return to merchant and try a different payment method
We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

Chaotic Reaver

10-04-2012

I got my got my pay day today,
And I decided well hell, I haven't gotten any riot points yet and I want some new skins!
So I try my current card and it tells me it's expired.....
I try my next one which also had quite a bit of money on it and it was expired....
Funny thing is I used one of them today and wife had used the other?
And they don't expire til like 2014?
Riot really needs to fix this issue, It's bothering a lot of people,
And to be quite honest if they don't fix it soon and all these sales that people want and have been waiting for end by the time they get it fixed and people don't get their skins or champions..... They is going to be ALOT of upset League players out there throwing a fit over this,

Spoery

10-04-2012

-.- bought a $25 vanilla mastercard.. says card denied for me too >.<... (i live in canada)

Sacred Sleep

10-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0rdOkami View Post
Basically something along the lines of "not being able to complete the purchase with PayPal at this time", contact Riot, etc etc...

Edit: To be more precise... "Return to merchant and try a different payment method
We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."
And the card on the paypal account is the prepaid also?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotic Reaver View Post
I got my got my pay day today,
And I decided well hell, I haven't gotten any riot points yet and I want some new skins!
So I try my current card and it tells me it's expired.....
I try my next one which also had quite a bit of money on it and it was expired....
Funny thing is I used one of them today and wife had used the other?
And they don't expire til like 2014?
Riot really needs to fix this issue, It's bothering a lot of people,
And to be quite honest if they don't fix it soon and all these sales that people want and have been waiting for end by the time they get it fixed and people don't get their skins or champions..... They is going to be ALOT of upset League players out there throwing a fit over this,
I don't think there's enough of us complaining right now to get them to really notice about it. They might either be too focused on the tournament or the sudden lag all the people seem to be posting about in the forum.
However if the problem does persist long-time, then the number of prepaid card users being denied will increase. It's in everyone's best interest they solve this asap.

Being considerate though, they're probably as confused as we are as to why the prepaid cards are not working.

Hippo Gang

10-04-2012

ya im having same problem, a discovery got declined and visa said it was expired when it wasn't :/

Pe525mmx

10-04-2012

Welp, guess this is one less skin I'm going to get, if it doesn't get fixed soon :/

IDprotokol

10-04-2012

i like how they announce new skin and champ sale while we cant get them lol