Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Card Declined?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TriloBear

10-06-2012

Riot! Take my money!

Oh, you don't want it?

Sacred Sleep

10-06-2012

Quote:
iSporkUrFork:
loreofcotton. since they are responding back to you, can you ask them if the sales will be extended??

Honestly I think if something like that were to happen, I think it would take some sort of petition. I could try asking but don't be hopeful :c

Dave of Canada

10-06-2012

Can't Riot at least confirm there's something wrong on these boards? I mean, I've missed on the Kha'zix Bundle / Bladecraft Orianna and now I fear I'll miss Championship Riven. Honestly, the silence is painful and could be reassuring--maybe point out it'll be fixed before Championship Riven comes out.

kyoukitenshi

10-06-2012

I have the same problem. It claims that my card number is invalid on my debit- I'm absolutely, 100% certain my number is valid.

Ethereal Abyss

10-06-2012

Fix it nowwwwww

Spiritualise

10-07-2012

everyone is, and there has been no response from RIOT on any thread addressing the issue.

Beard The Beast

10-07-2012

Im having the same problem with a debit visa card. Have they really not acknowledged this yet? So were all trying to give money to them and they arent giving two ****s about it? Really riot really.

Tune

10-07-2012

Riot please fix this. I Just want to buy my skin Q~Q

Beard The Beast

10-07-2012

The support staff member i just spoke to had no idea about the decline error. Good ol riot knows just how to take care of their customers.

War on Drugs

10-07-2012

Yeah, I am trying to use the card I always use and it's giving me the same error.

It's not a data entry error, nor is it a funding error.

WTF ROIT, PLS.